what 4x4 would you use ?

Absolutely: enough capacity for even your order at Greggs. It's surprisingly easy to park too: all the nearby buildings and stationary vehicles will move to accommodate you and your Tonka toy.

Greggs do an awful lot of pasties mind....... :good: ..not to mention sausage rolls......*darn i mentioned them*

you still might struggle...... :good:

shaun

I saw one of these on Saturday, never seen one before, it was lovely, Toyota FJ Cruiser.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm..._FJ_Cruiser.jpg

My (great)uncle in canada has one of those.. (hes 75..) Its great offroad! We were driving on ice so slippery you couldnt walk on it and that thing towed a trailer up a steep hill offroad! Lovely to drive and pretty comfy... Slurps the petrol though.... with its 4.0L V6..

Me myself would rather a Landrover Defender 110

No, Andy, that is not 'lovely'. It looks like it was bought from the Early Learning Centre.

I also like Hummers. :good:

I keep looking at Range Rovers but I have read so many bad things about them and know a couple of people who have them or have had them, electronic problems galore, why so many problems on a car which costs so much, I could never understand why they never got Toyota to supply a Land Cruiser rolling chassis complete with drive line and electrics to bolt a Range Rover body and interior to, that would then be a car worth buying.

Edited by Andy W

I saw an X6 the other day they are just wierd looking, but then so do quite a few new cars when you first see them

But the one that makes me laugh out loud is the Jeep 'Patriot' - jeesus h christ who ever thought that looked good on paper or in the flesh :yes:

jeep_patriot_3372_4.jpg

• 1 month later...

now if you want the perfect vehicle for the scool run and a trip to the shops ,you want a unimog 1500 on full agric spec tyres.just flick it to 4 wheel steer for those awkward spaces,or if you cant be bothered just park on top of the *******.nice height for creating safe backstops for lamping :hmm::D:lol: