Nissan Pathfinder

stuey

Now that Nissan are literally giving away the Pathfinder, I am contemplating getting one.

Probably not new, but we'll see.

Big car though and wondering what they are like on the fuel? Offically it looks like about 30ish on the combined cycle. How accurate is this? Any owners got any figures.

cheers

Stu

Now that Nissan are literally giving away the Pathfinder, I am contemplating getting one.

Probably not new, but we'll see.

Big car though and wondering what they are like on the fuel? Offically it looks like about 30ish on the combined cycle. How accurate is this? Any owners got any figures.

cheers

Stu

They are an imposing motor. See the parkers review >here<

Evening Mark,

Got an email from my mate (who also has a Navara) which was sent from Nissan offering him 30% off a new Pathfinder, which makes the top of the range about 18k. Was going to pop down to the garage on Sat and talk details, but have also a few second hand ones to discuss an ever lowering asking price.

Was thinking about 7-7.5k for an 05-55 plate SE with average mileage. Already sold my Impreza WRX so no trade in either. Either way I need a new shooting truck as the wifes Mazda was muddy as hell after Sunday morning!!

What was the mpg like on your and why did you get rid?

cheers

Stu

Stu

I had one for about a month (it was a hire car folloing a smash). If I could afford one I would be buy one.

2 x guys in the syndicate have navara's both 53 plates. Neither have had any problems, a guy in my other syndicate has a pathfinder (05 or 55 plate) he rates his as well but does not use it much off road.

Stu

I had one for about a month (it was a hire car folloing a smash). If I could afford one I would be buy one.

2 x guys in the syndicate have navara's both 53 plates. Neither have had any problems, a guy in my other syndicate has a pathfinder (05 or 55 plate) he rates his as well but does not use it much off road.

*guffaw*...IF...IF.....come on mark your mattress must be touching the roof now... take some of your easy earned and buy one.....its got to be better than the beetle... :)

shaun

• 3 weeks later...