Just when I thought it could not get any worse....

ShaggyRS6

Marriage split up, other personal issues, work issues. I then go and get Bells Palsy Disease. The complete left hand side of my face is paralyzed. Cant shut my left eye. can only drink through a straw. cam taste on the left side and talk as if i have had a stroke.

So no shooting for me for a while/ Hopefully i should see an improvement in 2 - 6 weeks. Could take 9 months.

Completely fed up it all ATM.

On the up side, my PC blew up today. Not totally a bad thing as my dad (who was left a large sum of money in a will) gave me some money to buy a new one :yes: I needed some luck :lol:

Lee,

Get your air miles out, work out how many air miles to Amsterdam and back (departing Stansted please) and then divide one by the other to work out how many of us you will be taking.

Don't forget to allow extra for my business class return ticket.

Accomodation is buttons, although everything will be more expensive out there what with the GBPound being in the bog.

By the way mungler , any trip to amsterdam will be fraught with danger ,so i will have to come along as your chaparone ,just to make sure that you dont visit any of the establishments that you cannot take an essex girl into .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

Marriage split up, other personal issues, work issues. I then go and get Bells Palsy Disease. The complete left hand side of my face is paralyzed. Cant shut my left eye. can only drink through a straw. cam taste on the left side and talk as if i have had a stroke.

A guy I shared a flat with at university was recovering from Bell's Palsy and was able to drink out of two pint glasses at once!

There might be an up side. :yes:

Nial

Dear Mr Harnser

You can take the essex girl anywhere you like. :lol:

So can i be the lad and come too. :lol:;)

I am so sorry to hear about your run of bad luck Mr Shaggy. I know its hard babes

But try and stay positive .

I know men find it hard to be open with each other . So if at any time you feel like the good old chat .

Am only the PM away. :yes:

xxxxSuzy

Dear Mr Harnser

You can take the essex girl anywhere you like. :lol:

So can i be the lad and come too. :lol:;)

I am so sorry to hear about your run of bad luck Mr Shaggy. I know its hard babes

But try and stay positive .

I know men find it hard to be open with each other . So if at any time you feel like the good old chat .

Am only the PM away. :yes:

xxxxSuzy

Thanks Suzy. Very much appreciated :lol:

Thanks all