Special pigeon shooting offer 2009.

POSTED ON BEHALF OF WILL BEASLEY.

Currently we have a vast amount of Pigeons hammering the Rape in Oxfordshire. A couple of years ago we ran a special offer for Forum members (and their friends who may not be PW members!) who fancied a go down here with us, and the offer is re-opening as of now!! Last time we did this we had a lot of PW members come over and many of them had some great action and it was a real success.

The Special offer price per person is £40 per day (reduced from £70). This is for the DIY day where you need to bring all your own gear and set yourself up. I will be in attendance to show you where to setup and I'll give you as much help as possible to get you to the spot if you dont have a 4x4 vehicle so you wont have to worry about hauling all your gear out on foot.

There's mental amounts of Pigeons on about 30,000 acres of Rape that we control so no shortage of birds whatsoever!! And it wont be long until the Pheasant season is over so I can also get you in the woods for a bit of roost shooting as well at the end of the day.

If you fancy a blast then either send me a Private Message on here or just give me a bell on 07831 195736 or 01869 277534 and I'll get your days sport booked.

All the best,

Will Beasley.

Thames Valley Pigeon Shooting

www.pigeonshooter.com