Who's The Daddy....?

Anni

D'oh! If anyone spots any other errors just PM me and I will change it when I can be bothered! :lol:

:D

Yep I've found another, I'm now in 5th place, not 4th.. sorry.

I put it down to the fact that you had to drive so far to get home you went off my map and into the bit with a pointing hand and "Here be Bogles" by it.

Thanks for a great day chaps - really encouraging to see what a nice bunch we have on here :yp:

Congrats to the overall uberchampion Kev, and to the official PW "Daddyfather" PDLM.

Does this mean we should avoid finding ourselves alone with you in the potting shed from now on Peter?

IMHO this should definately become an annual or 6 monthly thing. I might even bring a gun with variable chokes next time!

ZB

PS, are there any techy folks on here clever enough to turn this pic into an avatar for PDLM?

scum-ray-winstone11.jpg

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from the North...and I was there...so me!!!

If any Northerners want to test their worth, there is a 100 reg sporting at Coniston at the end of next month? Should be a good shoot :yp:

I might be up for a bit of that :lol:

Couldn't see any mention of it on their website :D

At least when we turn up to duff up the boy scouts at the local YFC haybale it is because we can. We don't bottle it right at the last knockings.

If you are that worried about being beaten perhaps you should take up a single persons sport like masturbating. Or are you already world champion at that?

Multi-talented :yp: :lol: