The best Air rifle ever

bullet boy

This is a tough one. The best rifle I've ever owned is a SuperTen. I went for it because I couldn't afford a Rapid. I sold it because I couldn't afford to keep it! I've just ordered the BSA R10, so hopefully that will turn out to be even better!

The best springer I've ever owned is HW95. The Air Arms s200 and s410 are both amazing rifles, and one that's not made any more, but has to be one of my favourite rifles ever is the Theoben Fenman. Certainly a contenter for the best self contained.

I think the BSA Lightning will turn out like the Meteor in years to come. Solid, dependable and affordable, and the way in which many people find their way into airgunning.

All that said, I think the two best air rifles ever made are the Theoben Rapid and the HW80.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hw 80 for me was my first gun from a shop when i was 16teen pleaded with my

mother to buy me it for xmas could hardly carry it for first couple of weeks soon got used

2 it was a really power house just new u were going 2 drop what ever was in range with it

wish i still had it buy far the best springer ever made.

got a hw 57 for sale if anyones after a good little vermin gun.

jamie.

Edited by jamie h