The best Air rifle ever

bullet boy

AA410 Classic

The mutts nuts

Nige

Agreed.

Whilst it may not be in the same league as a daystate or a theoben I've yet to find another rifle that gives the same value for money. The S4** series is good value for money, idiot proof and there is a good owners club and modding community.

Having said that I prefer my air ranger but then again for the price it should be better.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so I don't know anything about airguns, but isn't the AA Tx200 worth a mention?

There was an article in a shooting mag years ago about a springer with opposing pistons that cancelled out almost all recoil, insanely accurate, anyone else heard of it?

Diana model 60/65/66/75 recoilless rifles giss system :angry:

OK so I don't know anything about airguns, but isn't the AA Tx200 worth a mention?

There was an article in a shooting mag years ago about a springer with opposing pistons that cancelled out almost all recoil, insanely accurate, anyone else heard of it?

Yes its in the WHAT GUN mag 2009 and its really expensive over £1000 they do two types a non FAC and a FAC that can do 3 pumps up to 28foot pounds(£1100+). Supposed to be good. PM if you want details as I left the mag at work.

Carbon

Yes its in the WHAT GUN mag 2009 and its really expensive over £1000 they do two types a non FAC and a FAC that can do 3 pumps up to 28foot pounds(£1100+). Supposed to be good. PM if you want details as I left the mag at work.

Carbon

:angry:??? tx is and under lever the recoiless model is the TX200 sr