The best Air rifle ever

bullet boy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good old HW80. Had one for last 12 years, others have come and gone.

Eventually put it on FAC with the simplest of upgrades to run at 19 ft/lbs where it is smoother shooting than it was at 12.

Taken all airgun quarry and vermin species and umpteen thousands of pellets over the years, I think it's now run in!

• 1 month later...

What do you think of the new Webley Longbow? I'm thinking I should get a Weihrauch now as you all seem to love em.

http://www.webley.co.uk/webley/index.php?o...&Itemid=198

Looks good though eh?

Are Webley's built to last? Good quality? Appreciate your opinions before i part wimme cash. :yes::good:

Oh, and I've got an old BSA Airsporter - quality bit of kit but a bit inconsistent.

:angry::good:

got a couple of HW80's, got a Rapid 7 which had never let me down in 10 years and had many many shots with a HW77 - the rapid gets the vote for the rifle of the moment but in 20/30 years time I reckon the 80 will still be knocking em over with only minimal maintenance so the HW80 gets my vote

got a couple of HW80's, got a Rapid 7 which had never let me down in 10 years and had many many shots with a HW77 - the rapid gets the vote for the rifle of the moment but in 20/30 years time I reckon the 80 will still be knocking em over with only minimal maintenance so the HW80 gets my vote

And what gun is Ron Jeremy's favorite :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Air Arms s200 -cheap as chips-more accurate than i will ever be and soooo easy to tune.I cant help but think that since i started shooting airguns 30 years ago Air Arms have been the driving force behind bringing technology and quality at a reasonable price back into british airguns - well done guys.