Pictures of our companions.

ollie

4 hours ago, JDog said:

Barney today on his second birthday. 

In resting mode he is just like a chilled out Labrador. He came fishing with me yesterday and just fell asleep with lots of activity going on all around him. Take him out for a walk or shooting and he is a different dog. 

7D6003CE-12BB-412D-9CCC-3C7E4547A4E0.jpeg

That’s the type of dog you want 👍🏻 
Sprocker isn’t he? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47-B0-D12-D-4940-4-CD2-946-A-73-A0-AC65-

Three dogs are at the bottom, 2 weeks this Saturday. Should be out of the danger zone by then. 

Amy likes the massive pup at the bottom, I said we already got a leggy/long one we want a small one 😂 my mate has said he’s a lump of a dog but has short legs so thinks he will be short and heavy set if she wants him. 

I like the black and white dog, second smallest in the litter but the stud dog owner has pick before me and tends to keep B&W pups so he’s likely to have that one. 

Wait and see what they’re like at 7/8 weeks everyone might change their mind about what they want yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, B725 said:

That's one fine looking beast 👍

Agreed.

14 hours ago, martinj said:

The Girls, Molly (right,) soo intelligent we just know what each other are thinking, mad keen too although coming up for retirement. Ruby (left) coming along nicely with 2 years beating under her belt.

DSC_5447SM.JPG.96b2b6a4e7d5b46b896641cc207dfe06.JPG

A hairy handful. Slippery when wet.

14 hours ago, martinj said:

The Girls, Molly (right,) soo intelligent we just know what each other are thinking, mad keen too although coming up for retirement. Ruby (left) coming along nicely with 2 years beating under her belt.

DSC_5447SM.JPG.96b2b6a4e7d5b46b896641cc207dfe06.JPG

God they're fluffy lol ...do you keep them outside? Are they clipped? 

Coats between cockers seem to vary a lot.

4 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

God they're fluffy lol ...do you keep them outside? Are they clipped? 

Coats between cockers seem to vary a lot.

Definitely indoor dogs, spayed bitches tend to go fluffy and I must admit they were in need of a trim, we did them a couple of weekends ago and hung the hair by the bird feeders for their housing projects

Edited by martinj

This is a rather unplanned addition to the clan, a customer showed her to me a few weeks ago, when I told him I would be looking for one soon he proceeded to tell be he would breed from her as soon as😡 I pointed out how wrong he was in no language allowed on  here. Anyway fast forward to Sunday when he rang to see if I could make room for little Annie, she is 3mth and I couldn't be happier with her, fitting in and got the upper hand of my GWP youngster. 

20200610_141108.jpg

20200610_092600.jpg

Edited by shootthepigeon
Spellung

• 2 weeks later...

Thought i would put these on of our 2 Harley (Yellow) and Buster. 

It was our 1st full season picking up, we had a few instances of "i know what to do" and lost the power to the remote control a few times but both of them made some brilliant retrieves. Getting praise from the guns is just icing on the cake, specially on a good runner. 

84235685-1F6A6340-800x533 (1).jpg

84375972-1F6A7134 (1)_copy_800x533.jpg

1 hour ago, Dougy said:

Thought i would put these on of our 2 Harley (Yellow) and Buster. 

It was our 1st full season picking up, we had a few instances of "i know what to do" and lost the power to the remote control a few times but both of them made some brilliant retrieves. Getting praise from the guns is just icing on the cake, specially on a good runner. 

84235685-1F6A6340-800x533 (1).jpg

84375972-1F6A7134 (1)_copy_800x533.jpg

Buster is a very handsome dog! What is his breeding?

They are brothers same litter,  Dam is stauntonvale Jobeshill Daisy the sire Beileys Aguzannis of Fenderwood.  The wife holds all that kind of info, i have more important thing stored in the memory bank.

Edited by Dougy
correction

43 minutes ago, London Best said:

The picking up team, 2010.
Left to Right: Webley, Rigby, Tolley. Hellis 7EFAC989-0877-4066-A77B-B2A9D6D2153E.jpeg.beeccb50adae1f66b699089659935acd.jpegand Mauser, now sadly all long gone. Granddaughter will be 14 (going on 17) in September.

I see you have them same views on colour as Henry Ford 🤣

Edited by WalkedUp