Pictures of our companions.

ollie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Reminds me of my old GSP Mole, he used to jump up on the bonnet of my Range Rover, then onto the roof and lie there watching the world go by. One day a bunch of cyclists went by and one pointed at the dog but failed to see the road sign and there was a pile up of bikes.  Pity I never got a photo.

I agree with bruno, thats is one for the family album.

1 hour ago, London Best said:

I don’t know where folk get this ‘fox red’ idea from. Nice Yellow Labrador pup, but not as dark as my old Ben born in 1973 and nobody ever called him fox red.  

Yeah officially there yellow, not a good pic but she's the same colour as my other two fox reds. And there's always someone got better or done better no matter what you put on here....................

photo.PNG

6 hours ago, ninjaferret said:

Yeah officially there yellow, not a good pic but she's the same colour as my other two fox reds. And there's always someone got better or done better no matter what you put on here....................

photo.PNG

They certainly look well fed ...

People gone mad for “fox red” labs ... yellow labs used to cost the same as black ones but change the word yellow to “fox red” and you can almost double your price... more madness. 

6 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

They certainly look well fed ...

People gone mad for “fox red” labs ... yellow labs used to cost the same as black ones but change the word yellow to “fox red” and you can almost double your price... more madness. 

Yeah they are well fed, i had to keep them looking good for the job they were doing.......................... And call them fox red and they double the money, but if you have it who gives a ...................... and for what it's worth i had a litter of real dark fox red's . But being the Gentle Man that i am, and some people take this as weakness, but believe me it's not, i sold them at the same price or even less than blacks or yellows.