ollie

Pictures of our companions.

Nice dogs S.S. and tucker :devil: ,I've got a springer pub about the same age as yours tucker but I haven't got a picture of him.

Nice dogs S.S. and tucker :devil: ,I've got a springer pub about the same age as yours tucker but I haven't got a picture of him.

Ollie,

you will have to borrow a camera and take one, I borrowed my lads.

love to see your pup :o

TUC

I'm going home for easter next week so I'll get a pic of him then and also pics of all the terriers. :devil:

cheers staffs -- i,m trying , but its not working , can you or any one run it by me again ( in simp :thumbs: lton terms )

thanks

Darren .

Here's my dog doing what she does best, guard radiators. Since getting the dog we have had not one radiator stolen, so she must be good at it

Dave66

post-13-1111705706.jpg

heres mine, Ghillie, good with the gun and hunts great - but scared to death of other dogs and people. any tips would be greatly appreciated!

post-13-1111937196.jpg

The best friend a man has in the world may turn against him and become his enemy. His son or daughter that he has reared with loving care may prove ungrateful. Those who are nearest and dearest to us, those whom we trust with our happiness and our good name may become traitors to their faith. The money that a man has, he may lose. It flies away from him, perhaps when he needs it most. A man's reputation may be sacrificed in a moment of ill-considered action. The people who are prone to fall on their knees to do us honor when success is with us, may be the first to throw the stone of malice when failure settles its cloud upon our heads.

The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous is his dog. A man's dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master's side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer. He will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounters with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince. When all other friends desert, he remains. When riches take wings, and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens.

If fortune drives the master forth, an outcast in the world, friendless and homeless, the faithful dog asks no higher privilege than that of accompanying him, to guard him against danger, to fight against his enemies. And when the last scene of all comes, and death takes his master in its embrace and his body is laid away in the cold ground, no matter if all other friends pursue their way, there by the graveside will the noble dog be found, his head between his paws, his eyes sad, but open in alert watchfulness, faithful and true even in death.

George Graham Vest - c. 1855

G.M.

This is Jess, sleeping is all she ever seems to do when not in the field :<

:lol: She doesn't get tucked in as well as my Jess though. :lol:

post-13-1112806510.jpg

All your companions are cool but are they "Toilet Trained" like my cats???

Toilettrained.jpg

I don't think so!!! :lol:

God i want a springer :lol::P:D