due to back injury

it is with great sadness that i have to retire from this great sport that i have been fortunate to be able to enjoy for the past 2 0 yrs this is what is up for grabs would like to sell as a job lot if possible but may even split if necessary so here goes 1. beretta 687 sporter 28" barrels lovely gun in good condition 2. aya. yoeman o/u 28 barrells good second gun not bad condition .3 gun cabinet police approved 2,3 guns max 4. gortex laksen xxl coat like new less than one season old 5. huckle coat xxl good condition warmest shooting coat ive ever had 6.pigeon decoys nets hide poles 6. plus barbour leather cartridge bag plus 200 eley grand prix 6"s fiber wad cartridges all this lot for £850.00 o.n.o its a geniune sale

Edited by stuart h

That's a Billy Bargain.

However, beware new members bearing gifts.

Good luck with it all and I hope it all works out. i no mate but it is a geniune offer to be honest i did not know what to ask for it what would you have said would have been a reasonable price :good:? i wont be bumping the price on what ever your reply is also thanks for your replys lads i m gutted to be leaving the sport to be honest