north west clay meet pictures

tazkb

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

How did you get on chards???

I went to that a6 clay shoot in bolton, not the best of places to go clay busting, doesnt have a sporting layout only DTL, ABT, Skeet.

Had a go at ABT its solid I hardly hit anything!! I blame my gun for being a sporter/game gun!! :angry:

Yeah il come down to the next meet, would be good to get some tips etc as I have no one to learn from, got to where I am at the moment off my own back.

How soon will the next one be???

How did you get on chards???

I went to that a6 clay shoot in bolton, not the best of places to go clay busting, doesnt have a sporting layout only DTL, ABT, Skeet.

Had a go at ABT its solid I hardly hit anything!! I blame my gun for being a sporter/game gun!! :good:

Yeah il come down to the next meet, would be good to get some tips etc as I have no one to learn from, got to where I am at the moment off my own back.

How soon will the next one be???

Didn't do bad today mate, after I'd ditched the gun down training :good::yes::P . I hit some tricky stuff, nice targets there at the moment. You can tell the targets are good, because everybody's grumbling about unhittable targets :angry:

I've never been to A6, because I can't get excited about all this tarp shooting :P and DTL. Seems a bit repetitive, but I ought to give it a go. One day maybe. They're building all sorts of DTL/Skeet/tarp :P stuff at Worsley at the moment. It'll be quite a varied setup when it's finished. :yes:

I expect somebody will organise another punchup soon. I would do it but I'm too ******* lazy ???

Edited by Chard