which wellies

Dodgemball

I have just walked through the soles on a pair of Classic Hunter wellies in a year so I'm now looking to replace them. Can anyone share their knowledge and suggest which brand and model of boots will be best. Budget is £50 ish and they will be used mainly for dog walking and shooting.

Cheers

I have just walked through the soles on a pair of Classic Hunter wellies in a year so I'm now looking to replace them. Can anyone share their knowledge and suggest which brand and model of boots will be best. Budget is £50 ish and they will be used mainly for dog walking and shooting.

Cheers

What size are you, I have three pairs of size 10, Aigle, Hunter classic and Royal Hunter studded, all green and hardly worn to find homes for.

Discovered my feet needed to go up a size :welcomeani:

PM if any good to you.

Rgds D2D

Le Chameau, the neoprene lined ones. They're the best pair I've ever owned.

In answer to previous post afraid not, but have just replaced them with a size 11 pair of these at £170 from chris potter,s tun wells.

Very comfortable as they should be at that price, ouch and ouch again :welcomeani:

Rgds D2D

I have bought a pair of used ex-army boots (Goretex) as used by Special Forces - for £15! (+ £7.50 P&P)

The best and warmest and dryest walking boots I have ever had - I can recommend them. They were hardly worn - will give me years of service.

Weblink: http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk

Just got a pair of muck boots - derwent - for £49 at Tarff valley Stores In Dumfries. rubber soled / neoprene upper and lined. Only got them this week but walked in them yesterday and exceptionally comfy and warm. I swithered about getting the hunter classics but for warmth and comfort alone Muck wins hands down. Obviously if i could afford to spend more on boots I would have but I had a budget and took 2 months to decide on my wellies!! My wife says im a sad bassa!!