dog food

pigeon street

Ive heard of some dogs going a bit hyper on some foods, not sure which ones. Any one else had any experience of this?:no::good:

Yes I have, It was Bakers complete,

My springer went like a 5 year old kid who has overdosed on E numbers

I read the label of my dogs food last night and as well as being proud to sponsor the BASC it contains

blackcurrant extract, comfrey, dandelion, celery, nettle, devil's claw root, burdock, taurine, curcumin, green lipped mussel, with ec permitted antioxidants, mixed tocopherols, vitamin c and rosemary extract.

My ex who was into complimentary medecine would have approved but I wonder if its all necessary :good:

I read the label of my dogs food last night and as well as being proud to sponsor the BASC it contains

blackcurrant extract, comfrey, dandelion, celery, nettle, devil's claw root, burdock, taurine, curcumin, green lipped mussel, with ec permitted antioxidants, mixed tocopherols, vitamin c and rosemary extract.

which food you useing mate , i,ve always used chudleys as it easy to get near to me .

how does skinners compare in the non additves stakes.

currently feeding the lab and collie on chudleys classic

and the pup on chudleys puppy ( but shes not too keen on it )

Edited by darren m

we feed our dogs on whatever branded complete dog food is on offer,adding the occasional **** off butter or fat from the sunday roast,supplementing this with whatever cuts from what i shoot that we dont eat[raw]and chicken wing tips/bones raw[cheep or free from the butchers].both of our dogs are fit as fiddles,nice shiny coats and full of energy

which food you useing mate , i,ve always used chudleys as it easy to get near to me .

how does skinners compare in the non additves stakes.

currently feeding the lab and collie on chudleys classic

and the pup on chudleys puppy ( but shes not too keen on it )

My 9 month old pup was on burns food but i have move her onto skinners field musile. unless there is something any better. I have read some good reports on cjs and Dr Johns.

we have tried them all csj one of the best also like to support people with the same interests as all on here csj was first assablished by a girl called kerry jones a farmers daughter and sheep dog trialer who was fedup with over priced dog food it was then called that ll do then a feed merchant took on the recipy still a very good food

we have tried them all csj one of the best also like to support people with the same interests as all on here csj was first assablished by a girl called kerry jones a farmers daughter and sheep dog trialer who was fedup with over priced dog food it was then called that ll do then a feed merchant took on the recipy still a very good food

It's Ceri Jones :good:

LB

I have been feeding my pup on burns but thought it was to expensive at £40 per 15kg so started to look around.

i was looking for something that had the same sort of amount of protein and oil in, burns is 21% protein and 15% oil.

near everything else as 28% protein and 18% oil, the nearest was skinners and at £28 per 15kgs i thought this was cheap so bought a sack.

turns out this wasn't as cheaper option as for the feeding guide on burns it is 165g a day and skinners is 300g per day so i need almost twice as much skinners to the burns so i will end up paying almost £60 for skinners to the same amount of burn.

looks like burns wasn't that expensive after all.

Phil