My Dogs

chippy18

Never got the chance to reply to the post that was made in the sections Dog Shot as the topic was closed, I was saying about the love that i have for my dogs and what i consider to be the love that my dogs show my family in return. I was told that it is wrong assigning human feelings to my dogs.

Well as far as emotions are concerned my dogs are part of my family and yes we love them as part of our family. I am not that stupid that i think my dogs love me or my family in a human sense, but personally i don't give a rats **** how they love us but at the end of the day i know that from the minute i get up in the morning and let the dogs out that they are completely happy to see my kids, my wife and me. They miss everyone of us when we are not there and they are never happier than when one of us is there with them be it my kids wife or as was put me their owner. Not only do they give us love they also as and when i require work their backsides of when i shoot or beat. So you call it want you want my dogs are part of my family and if that means i act like a **** for them, then what a **** i am.

I am not trying to get the topic that was closed all started up again but to us our dogs are there to be loved and as far as my family are concerned we think our dogs show us love in return i might add for the love and respect we show them.

Cheers :D

Never got the chance to reply to the post that was made in the sections Dog Shot as the topic was closed, I was saying about the love that i have for my dogs and what i consider to be the love that my dogs show my family in return. I was told that it is wrong assigning human feelings to my dogs.

Well as far as emotions are concerned my dogs are part of my family and yes we love them as part of our family. I am not that stupid that i think my dogs love me or my family in a human sense, but personally i don't give a rats **** how they love us but at the end of the day i know that from the minute i get up in the morning and let the dogs out that they are completely happy to see my kids, my wife and me. They miss everyone of us when we are not there and they are never happier than when one of us is there with them be it my kids wife or as was put me their owner. Not only do they give us love they also as and when i require work their backsides of when i shoot or beat. So you call it want you want my dogs are part of my family and if that means i act like a **** for them, then what a **** i am.

I am not trying to get the topic that was closed all started up again but to us our dogs are there to be loved and as far as my family are concerned we think our dogs show us love in return i might add for the love and respect we show them.

Cheers :D

here, here...nothing wrong in loving your dog and receiving that back in return...and agree that yes they are not human, but also understand that when they do mess with livestock, they are only doing what comes natural to them ???