A great day out.

Nicky

What a day.

I had built my court and purchased all the stuff the ferrets would need to be really happy. All I now needed was a couple of ferrets and an introduction to the wonderful world of ferreting.

;) Step forward Old Rooster :lol:

I met this wonderful gent through the forum and was luckily invited out ferreting with him and his beatiful girlfriend Debby today.

After being introduced to his ferrets, we loaded the car up and drove off to a scenic winter wonderland.

Strong winds and snow greeted us on our arrival. We unloaded wrapped ourselves up and set about laying purse nets. The first bury seemed empty but it wasn't long before we dispatched our first rabbit.

We worked our way around the field and burys and although the going was slow we bagged 10 good rabbits.

All I needed now was a couple ferrets I thought. A quick telephone call later and I was the proud owner of a jill albino ferret and a jill pole cat. Both are young and very friendly. The pole cat is called Frisky, we havent thought of a name for the other yet, but any ideas would be considered.

He took some photos, so they may well apear soon on here.

What a day, what a mate. Cheers Rooster, I'll see you in the week. :lol:

Tempting I know but too much work and not enough time. Plus I've gone and forgot it's valentines day!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

If any one sees a pair of Bol***s fly past , don't shoot them, they may be mine. (worth it though). I've called the two jills Frisky and Milly. Frisky is the pole cat, she's into everything. Milly is an albino and likes to be a bit on the carefull side, though loves to be hugged. I know I shouldn't over love them, but they are so dam cute. ;)

The one I named Frisky comes at my hand like a rocket, only she then sticks his teeth in. Im thinking I may change her name to Risky.

If I wanted to make her come to her name I'll have to change her name to 'NO, NO PLEASE DONT BITE NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!' :lol:;) :(