tattoos

stuart92

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few, but they're not visible when in day to day life, 1 on each upper arm and 1 on each calf. i have a wolf on my upper left arm which is about the best of them that took 4 hours in total, having only got them on fleshy parts of my body i have to say the pain wasn't that bad but was more uncomfortable but as for the chest i watched my mate get one and he sweated and turned all sorts of colours, and afterwards told me if we hadn't of been there he would have cried for sure!!!

I got one free with some Bazooka Joe bubble gum. I did it on my hand and it hurt like hell, but hey I thought you're only 9 once.

I did however find that people judged me harshly and I think it affected my ability to get a job - I didn't get a proper job for 15 years after that. Fortunately I undertake intensive washing to have it removed - I wanted a proper job of the removal so I didn't go NHS and did it privately.

I wouldn't do it again. Friends got some done at the same time as me and found that the colours faded almost over night.

**** !!!

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WB

I got them up both my arms as a young lad and wish I hadnt bothered now.

If you have thought long and hard, have considered where you might be in a few years and how you might feel, and are still set - go for it.

If you are thinking of doing it in an even slightly whimsical way - either think some more or dont.

My tuppence only of course. No offence intended to the ink addicts on here :good:

ZB

I have 'WTBIHYEYS' on my todger

If the lady likes it and shows it some 'luuuurve' it then says 'Welcome To Basingstoke I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay'

Nige

Ps i lie - badly

And I agree with Zapp

DON'T

Nige

WELL !!!

I too have a couple of arms FULL of now Out of Date 1980's At the time Dam Good Tattoos

I look at the stuff comming out today and think WOW That looks good (Maybee i'm Gay and i'm just looking at Naked young men !!!)

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyway i digress

I could have waited like my mom said !!

But you can always say that

Its a personal thing , if you want it

GO N GET IT !!!

Life is for LIVING !

WB

I havent any but have at times been curious how ever !

My best mate has about 5 but the collection is growing with the 5th being done 2 weeks ago, he is a soldier currently 1/3 of his way through a tour in Afghan but had to come home 2 weeks before christmas as his sister commited suiside. 3 days before going back to Afghan he had " RIP Laura" up the inside of his left arm in arabic.

The only Tatoo i would ever have would be his initials somewhere discreet "DTS" as not only is he my best mate but have always looked to him as a brother ! That is if anything happened to him ! :good:

Edited by salop sniper

I wouldn't mind a cover up, will it cover it completely or can you still see the old tat underneath? :good:

Its coloured in, had it about 13 years now.

A friend of mine is going through this, it takes ages and apparently green is the hardest colour to get rid of.

Which is odd because last time he told me blue, oh well you get the idea.

I HAVE LEFT AND RIGHT TATTOOED ON ME FEET!!!!!!!!!

Thats a good idea, up in suffolk we tie a wisp barley to the left foot and a the same of wheat to the right. You would then call whichever one you wanted and it is far easier which one they mean from that.

Trouble if it is raining it makes it alot harder, so I might suggest tattoing as another option.

In fact it is such a good idea I might take it to dragon's den and see what dollar it can make me.........

Warning tattoos are very very addictive!! i got my first one in the 80's and have now got 17 on various parts of my body such as shoulders, arms, legs, back, chest and wrist. They range from Latin writing, my kids names, winnh the pooh characters (6 on the tops of my legs), dragons ect. My friend was a tattooist and when were bored or stoned he used to get the old needle gun out. My mate has got a rooster hanging by a rope on his lower leg.....He now tells the women that he's got a cock that dangles below his knee :yes: FENN

Edited by fenn