last day of the season tomorrow, who's shooting...

the_commoner

I would be happy either beating or shooting but i am lucky enough to have a beaters day tommorow :yes: another sleepless night tonight proberly :yes:

where ?

i am taking a camera tomorrow to try and get a few piccies of the day (and the nights) shannanigans...............................will post em up if they are any good, but for now i am off to bed to try and get a bit of kip, early start breakfast at the pub at 7.30am......................

roll on september .......................................

Edited by meinderby

Just got in from my day at the keepers shoot...loved it, first go at driven pheasent and i got one!! Also had a few good shots on the geese and ducks this afternoon.

Really enjoyed today; being out in the beautiful english countryside, gettting some really good shooting in, having my first go at duck and pheasent...and....the thing that makes it....the people...cant wait for october :sly:

Had our beaters day yesterday & what a cracker :good:

We finished with 258 head 203 pheasants, 26 partridge, 24 duck, 2 woodcock & 3 woodpigeon all for 806 shots fired.

SS

Yep! it was a cracking day!

Some fantastic shooting - even the estate owners wife was impressed enough to say a few words to myself and the other 2 guns either side after the 1st drive :yahoo:

SS shot out of his skin, I saw some absoulte sky scrapers drop like Zepplins from the beating line - well done mate :good:

Well done to everyone who had a good day. I was supposed to be going beating on Saturday but we had a phonecall on Thursday to remind me my stepson, daughter in law and granddaughter were coming up to stay, so no beating for me. (Granddaughter is too young.)

Hope everyone had a good day.

Rhiannon