foxing rigs

labrador

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My foxing rifle is a Remington VL SS .223

171448.jpg

Best night out with it was last December, picked up five, couldn't find Mr Six, three pictured together.

hattrick.jpg

I enjoy more, by a country mile, foxing with my shotgun. Unfortunately the lads I go out with either have shotguns already or no gun so I end up bringing the rifle.

Fox42jdcsshotgun30yards.jpg

My previous foxing rifle was a Tikka T3 Varmint, also .223, I miss the detachable magazine now!

Riflerest1.jpg

hi mark is there any diference between the tactical and the varmint models

Hey lab

The tactical is a good bit different to a varmint the tatical has a totally different barrel profile it tapers in and then back out near the muzzle it seems a bit lighter than a varmint,it comes factory threaded and with pictanny rails it has an adjustable cheekpiece and the option to put the sling in 3 different positions tikka now do a super varmint its very like the tactical only in stainless.The mag is 6 or 7 shot i forget which :good:

washwildfowler, that last pic is a little too gruesome for public view, no offense is meant of course, it just that we needn't supply ammo to the antis

apart from that, good shooting :good:

no offense taken , shot shot, ??? like has already been said there is far worse pics about than that one , the fox did not suffer it was a clean kill.

Very nice combo,s there. Alot showing 170,s mounted on the scopes with a mod.

Question is how many of you suffer from reflective light in the scope and how did you overcome it?, my solution was simply an old black sock lol.

Rgds D2D

Edited by dusk2dawn