how an idiot deals with crime wave?

kdubya

Yep surprise surprise, jackboot Jacqui, is expecting burglary and street robberies to increase, due to the present "credit crunch"

(think that is a term of endearment to the inept bungling corrupt speculative bankers who caused this)

However back to subject, the school dinner lady presently masquerading as home secretary, rambled on on morning TV, re how to improve home security in order to beat the burglars, not once did she actually consider getting the bobbies off their ******, and recognising burglary as a "proper crime" rather than here's your crime number mate!! or mention that just perhaps the odd burglar who must be so inept that he does get caught, should actually get sent down for a very long time, now perhaps that might prevent the expected wave.

cheers KW

Most crime is all about odds and implications.

What are the odds in getting caught ?

What are the implications in getting caught ?

All the time that the odds of getting caught are in the criminals favour and the implications of getting caught are a slap on the wrist, then crime will increase.

The odds and the implications are what need looking at.

I also saw the Dinner Lady on Sky News this morning and a more patronising bovine I have yet to see, although Headmistress Harman runs her awfully close.

Simple fact is though if you improve security you make their life harder. So she has a point, policing is another matter but most of the bobbies I know take Burgalry pretty seriously, and aren't that careful with them when they catch them in the act

Aye, but a friend who's a Peeler says they're so ham-strung with paper filling that they don't get a lot of time

to go out and actually catch them.

Nial

What amazes me is when they start quoting statistics, How can they poss know what the ****** going on when the police have been instucted to fiddle figures for years, And public have so little faith that 50% of crime goes un reported, Then they start telling you whats up and down, Nothing much more that their mothers knickers stupid ********