Carol Thatcher

Blackpowder

I see Carol Thatcher has been dismissed by the BBC for mentioning the word ,"golliwog" in a private conversation. At the same time an overpaid nincompoop , who cannot even pronounce his 'r' s has been reinstated to a multi million pound salary despite taking part in a scandalous broadcast. Is it time for the BBC to be disbanded?

Blackpowder

yep your dead right. the BBC is ran by luvvies for luvvies, it is also over represented in the ethnic dept and is so PC it makes you sick unless of course you are a luvvie then boasting of ******** someones granddaughter is seemingly acceptable, its a shame the govt won't scrap the TV license as thanks to sky the BBC is rarely watched, and simply NOT worth the money,

oh and as for the younger thatcher good on her, I will never forgive the PC **** for bringing an end to my golliwog badge collection.

cheers KW

Did you know the golliwogs were in the Noddy books: they ran a garage in the woods and robbed people? Sadly, this had to change because it was so unrealistic: who ever heard of golliwogs running a viable small business like a garage?

Bring back the Black and White Minstrel Show, all is forgiven.

Its a shame but Robertsons had to stop using them on their jam jar lids, Apparently they were being stolen by the Ethnic minority and used in childrens passports :angry:

very good made me chuckle that. B)

as for my collection ? the only one I never got was the "footballer"

golly.jpg

KW

it is also over represented in the ethnic dept and is so PC it makes you sick

Just look at the recent American election, the day the result was announced they had every ethnic report they could find going to report the story, and even then I am sure the make-up department used darker make-up on the white presenters to make them a bit darker!

It sis just PC to be PC, not do not force issues on people,

I can just picture the event when Carol T get pounced on for sawing the G word, said person who challenged her will be so up them selves now.

easy now....

the bbc is a rip off...non optional :angry: whats all that about...the licence fee is a joke... why cant i buy my package off sky which doesn't include the bbc channels and tell them to shove their licence fee...:D

we should have a choice... bbc is a scandalous rip off and i dont see how they can insist if you own a tv you have to pay for their service weather you use it or not !!!!!!!!

B)

easy now....

the bbc is a rip off...non optional :D whats all that about...the licence fee is a joke... why cant i buy my package off sky which doesn't include the bbc channels and tell them to shove their licence fee...:yes:

we should have a choice... bbc is a scandalous rip off and i dont see how they can insist if you own a tv you have to pay for their service weather you use it or not !!!!!!!!

:angry:

ITS A TAX B)

Did you know the golliwogs were in the Noddy books: they ran a garage in the woods and robbed people? Sadly, this had to change because it was so unrealistic: who ever heard of golliwogs running a viable small business like a garage?

Bring back the Black and White Minstrel Show, all is forgiven.

So by definition LB is a golly ***.

Well I never B)

Explains a lot mind you :D:angry:

I do love 'little thatch' nearly as much as the baron(ess) . She comes across very well on TV and I am sure she would never say goliwog to take the wee-wee or cause offence (well).

This must be something to do with the talks england are having with the USA. Like the fat jock Gordon said to america, "if you put our queen back on your money, we will put your president back on our Jam."

now I wasn't too fussed about this story to start with but now I gather one of the people it offended was Jo Brand, who just happens to be someone I find totally offensive. Does that mean the BBC should sack her as well :good:

I second that, jo brand is offensive to fat people and men in general, i personaly dislike the sound of her voice, so yeah i say sack her aswell :no: