Squirrels

shaun4860

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He certainly came across as not quite the full shilling. His muzzle awareness was pants, and the deliberate shot into the drey with a rimmy was very nearly unforgiveable. If that is how the public see us it's not good. I turned round to my missus and started a rant - barely got started when she told me to be quiet. I hope his FEO has a stern word with him with a view to removing his ticket unless convinced otherwise.

what a load of cack,apart from trapping,which i suppose aint rocket science,half the country shoots quirrels,made it look like without him we re doomed lol. would he do it for free like the rest of us?? :look:

its easy for you to say trapping aint rocket science but at least its doing something i bet you wouldnt do it for free 5 days a week nor would i i rekon nearly 22000 tree rats to one man a medal needs issueing never mind slagging him off i say it was a good progrrame at least it showed that something needs to be done and might change the way some of the general public see them nice furry little tree rats