Squirrels

shaun4860

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't argue that I imediately thought about his almost straight up shot into the tree was very bad. I also thought his mod was not doing its job untiol I considered he might be using supersonic rounds. :look:

His tally and commitment however, were very good. Thats alot of greys for one man. :lol:

Another 'promising' program that turned out to be pure rubbish.

Totaly agree looked forward to it all day sat down at work to watch it, comentater load of ****e ??? i left went back to work and made a sledge for my little lad :good:

Can't you boys who are local to there email Lord Redesdale and offer your services for nothing?

I have tried this but the inbox is always full. I have also e-mailed all the other squirrel groups with the offer of free shooting and most don't reply but the ones that do cannot get the permission from land owners for guns to go on the land.

i rekon nearly 22000 tree rats to one man

This number is the total from all squirrel groups as anyone who shoots or traps can report their kills to the squirrel hotline.

http://www.rspp.org.uk/index.html

A genuine(if not a bit nutty) bloke who has had the p**** ripped out of him by some *** end commentator.

It's sad to say but I've never even saw a red squirrel in real life before......says it all about his cause really.

Good luck to him although I reckon only a few well placed thermonuclear weapons would ever get rid of all greys

Thanks for this.

I reckon if we just keep on plugging away at the greys it has to help a bit - over 1600 posted on the count last year - just a few million more to go then!

Wouldnt you want the greys as opposed to the reds :good: We should have sent over Fox squirrels.. Those guys are big..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wouldnt you want the greys as opposed to the reds :good: We should have sent over Fox squirrels.. Those guys are big..

The reds are our native squirrel. The greys are an alien destructive pest which is to be killed at every opportunity.

FM :hmm:

Well said that man.

The last Red I saw in England was in 1967 when I was a boy in Sussex, and they were very rare even then which is why I remember it so clearly. Since then they have been almost completely driven out of England by the Grey and only survive in small pockets in the North.

One of my Terriers got one a couple of years ago in the park, and this little old lady came up to me and said she was going to complain about me as she used to feed it. I asked her if would she rather see and feed the native Reds, "Of course" was her reply, "But you never see them anymore".

So my reply to her was that all the while the alien Greys are here you will never see the Reds again. Then after a bit more chat and some thought on her behalf, she said, "I never thought of it like that, you are right and I won't feed them anymore"

Kill them by any means available :good:

Cheers