Firt time out on part of new permission

Skippy

About two weeks ago pazuz posted on the forums about a syndicate with some spaces available. From what i understand he had a huge response and there is now a waiting list for new members!

I was one of the fortunate few who managed to join straight away. This afternoon i headed down to the larger of the permissions for a small training trip for the pup, and me with the shottie! I was advised to go and have a wander round one of the woods with a view of hitting some of the pigeons as they flew over. I probably saw about 10 pigeons all afternoon and all out of range unfortunately. However, freshly fuelled having seen that farce on Channel 4 last night, i took the shottie to 3 flightless partridge (as my local pub sells them!) and here are the results:

post-13313-1234030562.jpg

Bensons training was going really well today but he couldnt resist attempting a retrieve on one of the squirrels. He finally managed to sit still long enough for me to take a photo, but he was still keen to go!

post-13313-1234030583.jpg

All in all i had a great afternoon out and put a mini dent in the tree rat population.

Edited by Skippy