The Jack Russell Terrier and the Parson Russell Terrier

Santlache

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White lakeland club of GB my a$rse Never heard so much **** in my life ..more lakie bred stuff shown at those shows than any other ..shall we go thru them then?? pengelli .. B Ludlam ... Mousely ..plenty more if you want ..been in the game too long know whats in most T.H .. D.D .. K.A :crazy:

White Lakelands ?

You must be talking about Dessie Mackin or Ted Harris' dogs, barely a Russell gene in them. :hmm:

Haven't seen the Ludlam's show in a while, and Bob Clough gave up showing years ago. Greg Mousley still breeds though.

Edited by Santlache

hahaha.. you havnt got a clue have you.. your digging a bigger hole :crazy: .. the judge says the above dog is a hound.. :hmm: whats this one ?

Quite hilarious you really are.

After finding yourself out of your depth, you get one of your mates to join up and jump in on your behalf. That's fine, at least he seems to know what he is talking about which is more than you do.

That's quite a smart looking dog, is it yours ?

It's tail looks like it is docked rather short but that could be the picture angle, and his front right leg points outwards. It looks like it's got Lakeland in it's recent lines like Dessie Mackin's stuff as well, but apart from that it's a nice looking terrier which would catch my eye. I'd have to go over it with my hands properly though.

Edited by Santlache

Quite hilarious you really are.

After finding yourself out of your depth, you get one of your mates to join up and jump in on your behalf. That's fine, at least he seems to know what he is talking about which is more than you do.

haha .. the guy above isnt a mate, ive never met him.. hes obvoiusly read the **** youve put up and he has he own opinions on it. its a free country isnt it?

Edited by terriersport

That's quite a smart looking dog, is it yours ?

no i just have a fetish of putting other peoples dogs up :crazy: hes hound x polobear kills foxes in the hundreds daily, enjoys a bowl of cornys after his blow dry at the salon NO LAKIE BLOOD HERE :hmm:???

Edited by terriersport

Several

Martyn Hulme, Simon Apps, Brian Male, not seen the Ludlams showing in a while and neither does Bob Clough anymore.

MH Has a tidy smooth dog he shows now but where did it originate??? A Nixon lines which goes back to J Price stuff what was in Prices stuff ?? probably too far back for you..Brian Male?:crazy: hasent seen a spade for years ..Although he did buy a pup off me recently Ludlams ?? where did Brian get his best terrier?:hmm: not hard to guess ask ..Bob where was his base stock from ???? easy just ask Could go on and on and on ..Now either give up on the **** or PM me your real name Yes??.Oh and the hound as you call it is tad under 14 inch and well spannable .AND he grafts albeit on the hard side ..But then every proper kennel should keep a few hard ones dont you agree??? Or all you will breed is yappers .Mousely haha .so much white lakie blood make me laugh .Judging so you are a well known judge eh?? yeah done a bit myself done the JRTCGB centenary show awhile back probably before your time also done the states germany holland etc ..Whats this one then ??12 inchor this youngster??

Oh now I see Mr W ..pengelliwatson of foxnorton ...If you know so much why didnt you trace your own dogs blood ..Find going back in one of yours will be Klaus.. Jess.. Pinto..My old mate Davids stuff see any of them work ?? Probably a bit on the hard side for you ..So lets go elsewhere MMM ..Back in your blood Billbridge LOL Bridgette and the late Bill ..Whats in their blood??? I know do you ..?? Pengelli again Bob has been busy ..The truth is mate your stuff like it or not is full of lakie blood and bull blood ..I can proof it Know some of these breeders 35 years ..ta ta for now

Getting just like the HuntingLife forum, bunch of morons arguing the toss over nothing!! :good: :good:

except which mongrel looks most like a Jack Russell :good:

not sure this is the place for "well marked" dogs as to me those are best left off the web if they want to keep their sport legal and out of the eyes of antis.

except which mongrel looks most like a Jack Russell :good:

not sure this is the place for "well marked" dogs as to me those are best left off the web if they want to keep their sport legal and out of the eyes of antis.

Totally legal game bird protection like it or not .Not fireside pets

it is but if you want to keep it that way pictures that show how hard they have to fight are just best not shown in public.

Most people don't realise they have to fight hard down holes if they did you might find more pressure on stopping it. Showing pictures of your injured dog or anyone elses just isn't clever. I'm no anti but in the same way I'd not put my dog into that situation. Dog fighting etc has been banned and the injuries are remarkably similar you don't want your sport to be next

it is but if you want to keep it that way pictures that show how hard they have to fight are just best not shown in public.

Most people don't realise they have to fight hard down holes if they did you might find more pressure on stopping it. Showing pictures of your injured dog or anyone elses just isn't clever. I'm no anti but in the same way I'd not put my dog into that situation. Dog fighting etc has been banned and the injuries are remarkably similar you don't want your sport to be next

Did you see the date on pics?? Could have been seventies eighties nineties.Fight hard ? lost me. Anyway I have deleted them for the squeamish .Back to the breeding of the two differing breeds from the same foundation stock ..

Edited by donnyc