The Essex Masters Booking Thread

Mungler

Martin, Fatcatsplat is on his hols and has asked me to send him directions to the cafe - you got an address and post code to hand?

I will be there at opening time.

Anyone who wants a ride in mungler cabs will need to be at mungler towers by 6.50 a.m. sharp.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin, Fatcatsplat is on his hols and has asked me to send him directions to the cafe - you got an address and post code to hand?

I will be there at opening time.

Anyone who wants a ride in mungler cabs will need to be at mungler towers by 6.50 a.m. sharp.

Once I've finished my pre-breakfast run with Chard I'll be there :rolleyes:

Oh what the hell I might as well join you both. Mind you Catamong will now be along to say "MC has another excuse in that he went out jogging before he shot"

You old codgers will have to keep up. I'm built for speed, greased lightning :rolleyes: .

I don't want any slacking. It's Mersea-on-Streetlamp to Halstead and back before breakfast. Then a plate of prunes and black pudding, followed by 200 press ups.

:oops:

PDLM,

You are forgetting that he has a new gun, and that his lucky hat is in the wash, and the sun will be in his eyes, and the wind will be in the wrong direction.

Oh no, I'm confident of a good steady performance, I realise the forecast is bad for Sunday :rolleyes::oops: , but I'm prepared to tough it out and return my best score at this event. :oops:

Now,....... for the record, Diggy phoned me tonight, (he's shot it today), reckons it's a top class layout, he did a 94, then a 93, total, (before MC gets his abacus out :hmm: ), was a 187............question is.............has he left the door slightly open...??

I reckon that could be beat, I'd put money on Cheryl Hall doing it, perhaps also Martin Myers & Sean Bramley, maybe even our very own Catamong could rattle his cage, time will tell..;):)

Cat.

I shot it yesterday it was a great shoot & the weather was fantastic, though it made some of the orange clays a bit of an eyesight test in the sunshine. Martin Myers shot an 88 on the first 100 so George's 94 & 93 looks good to me.

Blimey!! Martin Myers on an 88?! :good: Might have to revise my target a little lower then. :good:

How did you get on?

wish you guys all the best at this shoot and hoping for some fantastic scores. especially from PDLM.

no excuses from cat will cut it though.

couldnt make it as a mate booked me in for the hodnet shoot which is now a 150 bird. should be good for 130+ though. :good:

wish you guys all the best at this shoot and hoping for some fantastic scores. especially from PDLM.

no excuses from cat will cut it though.

couldnt make it as a mate booked me in for the hodnet shoot which is now a 150 bird. should be good for 130+ though. :good:

Good luck at Hodnet, B :good:

I'll be expecting 140+ from you, if you don't miss those silly easy ones like you did at Worsley :P

Just checking the CPSA website just now and I see that I actually got 86/120 at Southdown, not 84. My maths obviously sucks :good:

I can't see Cat's result on there though :P

Don't worry Peter, probably just an innocent mistake. As I am a friend I will ring the CPSA for you and have it changed to an 84 :good:

:P

Blimey!! Martin Myers on an 88?! :good: Might have to revise my target a little lower then. :good:

How did you get on?

Shot 87 on the first round and missed 7 on two stands at the bottom fast driven midi & standard simo. I was first on & made a complete balls up of it with 4 away. shot it after and straighted it. Shot 81 on the Red course but you need to be careful not to over lead quite a few of the birds. Excellent shoot though.

Shot 87 on the first round and missed 7 on two stands at the bottom fast driven midi & standard simo. I was first on & made a complete balls up of it with 4 away. shot it after and straighted it. Shot 81 on the Red course but you need to be careful not to over lead quite a few of the birds. Excellent shoot though.

Wow !! Great shooting ! :good::P There's a lot of excellent claybusters on this site.

I'd hear that the stands at the bottom of the first course were a bit tricksy. :good:

I tend to over lead quite a few birds, so now that you've said that I'll probably over compensate and be behind everything. :lol:

As long as I beat Chris Jay's 131 I'll be happy. :P

I don't think there's much point in any of you chavs competing in this now :blush:

I've got me some go-faster bitchmutha FITAAAAAAASC Extreme Range Hull Sovereign Turbo Whoppa-Stoppas today :lol:

dsc00862.jpg

The bloke in the shop told me they'd drop a goose at a mile and three-quarters :o

I said "They sound just the job, I'll have twelve please" ???

He told me to **** off, but I bought some anyway :hmm:

So it's a done deal on Saturday then. You're goin' daaaaaaaaarn :good:

Edited by Chard

After a certain Mr Faulds report in shooting times he should be bloody ashamed to show his face at any clay shoot.

According to the idiot it is OK that shooting won't be left a legacy as long as people buy tickets to go and watch paint dry(sorry I meant trap shooting)