The Essex Masters Booking Thread

Mungler

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too purchased some of hull's finest ; 250 in 8 and 250 in 9.

flippin £98!

Back to the ***** carts next week

Obviously confident you're not going to be invited on a drug fuelled binge with a couple of Page 3 birds tomorrow then?

:good:

From William Evans at Bisley doncha know, what what what.

Oh yes, I got range proficient today, apparently.

Well you got what you deserve for going in there, they would have been £60 from Alan.

Did you get your card?

Eley Firsts would have been fine. They were hitting the looonnggg birds at Southdown on Monday, but nowhere near the close in stuff :good:

Well, y'gotta treat yourself to the pretty colours and deep brass every once in a while haven't ya! :blush::lol:

Talking about shooting close up stuff, do I take it steel is banned at this joint? :hmm:

Not that I know of. The advert in the mags make no mention about it. :blush:

Oh, well it's in the bag then - go-faster bitchmutha FITAAAAAAASC Extreme Range Hull Sovereign Turbo Whoppa-Stoppas on the rangey stuff and Gamebore Thooper-Thteel on the close-ups.

Just call me Rick O'Shea :good:

There is no cartridge restriction here at all, shoot what you like

I am suprised that you lot haven't stocked up on 36gr give yourself an extra chance with plenty of lead in the air

Edited by MC

I am suprised that you lot haven't stocked up on 36gr give yourself an extra chance with plenty of lead in the air

Last year's winner used 36gr. Like shooting 1 and a half cartridges each time. Nice. :blush:

Some FITASC boys use 42gr 6s as well. :good:

I would have done if I'd known :hmm:

I thought this beanfeast would have had a few rules :good:

Sounds like a free-for-all :blush:

After Gary head up his **** B had totally forgotten about this and booked some sort of family event, I'm struggling to get to this :good:

I'm currently trying to persuade the big geordie fella out of retirement to impersonate Gb for the day, but can't promise anything.

I don't suppose anyones passing Jnc 21 of the M25 on there way to Halstead are they?

SS

I have just spoken to the Cafe,

They will open at 7.30AM for us to have breakfast there before shooting. I did ask him to open at 7.45 and he offered to open at 7.30.

I will aim to get there at 7.30 but it will depend on Chard getting up early and making the tea.

LVs TOP TIP

1) have breakfast before going to the cafe, the food took ages last year and when it did finally turn up it was rough even by dodgy cafe standards. (and I have eaten a few cafe breakfasts in my time !)

After Gary head up his **** B had totally forgotten about this and booked some sort of family event, I'm struggling to get to this :blush:

I'm currently trying to persuade the big geordie fella out of retirement to impersonate Gb for the day, but can't promise anything.

I don't suppose anyones passing Jnc 21 of the M25 on there way to Halstead are they?

SS

SS, don't panic. We/I have a body to put in Gary's place due to a slight booking problem. It's all covered. :good: