The Essex Masters Booking Thread

Mungler

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cat I have never bottled anything unlike yourself.

What about £200 at Copfurn this Sunday - if you are quick you can make it down to Southdown afterwards.

Can't say fairer than that

Well, we're getting towards a serious incentive for the Catmeister to put you well & truly in your place....is that pounds or Euro's..?? :yes:

I just can't get fired up by "score it yourself" strawbalers, I've not shot one for years, and I've no intention of starting now. :yes:

Why not come down to Southdown to shoot the Sportrap followed by the 100 birder ESP, I realise you'll probably be a bit out of your depth but I'm sure you'll learn something from it..??

The gauntlet is down......who knows........you could be taking £200 back to the land of Jordan and Peter Andre in your XR3I soft top? :good:

Cat.

Cat,

You seem to be trying to twist and turn your way out of this at every opportunity.

As for me bottling out of all PW meets, I don't think so. Name them please. I can't recall one I have "bottled". Met up with quite a few current and ex PWers in the last year. BTMS, Tractorboy, Funky, Farmerguy.22, Starlight32, Monkeyspanker to name a few of the local contingent.

Never entered Essex Masters, I don't shoot JJ's or Copfurn and other than on here have never heard of nor know where they are? Clays don't interest me tbh, I prefer to go out and shoot for the pot all year round. A much better way to spend the pennies on ammo rather than just randomly throwing it away on clays.

Not put my hat in the ring or been asked to for anything, so at what point is that bottling :good:

Me thinks the lady definitly doth protest too much. The only way you are ever going to get away from it is to turn up at a venue with Mungler and get it sorted once and for all. That is the challange, not me offering to shoot alongside to save you embarassment. I've never claimed I couild nor would beat you.

It's like we've all said all the way along, you only want to shoot when you know its a sure thing to win. No class my friend, no class.

I prefer to go out and shoot for the pot all year round. A much better way to spend the pennies on ammo rather than just randomly throwing it away on clays.

That's not going to get you to the top of anyone's Christmas card list, in a Clay Shooting section :yes:

That's a bit like saying I'd rather play darts than waste my time playing snooker (or vice-versa) :good:

Edited by Chard

Me....protesting.....about what..??

As previously stated I'm more than happy to shoot with Mung at a proper ground that throws regulation targets, the invitation is there, if he doesn't make Southdown this weekend then we'll see how we both do at the Grand Masters.

That's all I'm saying on this matter. :good:

Cat.

Bwark buk buk (insert chicken noise).

As a regular at Southdown I have no doubt that you will be looking forward to whatever regulation target fest will be a foot. However, I am not a member of the CPSA and refuse to put a gazzillion miles on my car to chase registered shoots - I do my shooting where 99% of clay shooting is done, at local hay bales.

My invitation to you was the Copfurn hay baler this Sunday (those shoots you are most disparaging of) and a rather significant wager. Given all that you have said about how naff hay balers are (and those who shoot them), it does strike me as a massive climb down on your part not to accept. No doubt you will see it otherwise, however, the thread is here for all to see and make their own minds up on.

The problem I see is that "Haybales" are where you go and have fun, Catamong doesn't know how to have fun. He is far too old for that.

SS,

You have entered the Essex Masters, you shot it with us the first year we did it.

I also don't see the issue with scoring yourself or another shooter doing it for you, a kill is a kill. After all the spotty teenage brigade who are more interested in texting their mates than watching the clays aren't exactly the best

Edited by MC

SS,

You have entered the Essex Masters, you shot it with us the first year we did it.

Sorry, should have been more specific MC, I've not entered the EM for the last two years :lol:

PS, I recall pointing a long metal object somewhere in the general direction of some, but definitely wouldn't have called it shooting in the truest sense :good::blush: . Although I do recall it was good day for the craic, the Hats Mungler supplied :good: as well as the cracking sharp shooting of el bandito aka BTMS on those long going away birds with Skeet and 9's :lol:

And that is what shooting is all about,

The craic with your mates and some silly hats. If you happen to do a decent score along the way then all the better.

Non of this macho BS about being scared to go to a certain ground. I would happily shoot at Southdown, and now my parents have moved their caravan into sussex I probably will at some point but I ain't doing a 300 mile round trip to shoot on a sunday morning. I can do that less than 5-6 miles from my house.