The Essex Masters Booking Thread

Mungler

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm interested in is whether or not Catamong is actually going to agree to meet up and settle this "Daddy of the Sandbaggers" contest with Mungler :lol: , seems that everytime the subject comes up, he keeps running scared :lol:

Cat,

I've even offered my own pathetic clay shooting skills up to stop you feeling too embarassed about the beating Mungler's going to give you (Thomson local at the ready :rolleyes: )

Come on you can't keep running away for ever. Or maybe its because you deep down truely know that you're beaten before it starts. :lol:

SS

SS,

You've clearly not read the post fully, as previously stated, Mung bottled out of the last major Sporting head to head, but hopefully he will be up for a superb shoot at the Grand Masters at Southdown. :lol:

Why don't you join us, it will end a run of you bottling out of all PW organised shoots..?? :rolleyes:

Cat.

After all this backslapping and ball twisting, I have to glance back at page 7 of this thread and say hats orf to Claybuster :good:

Bit of a dark horse there :

"Shot 87 on the first round and missed 7 on two stands at the bottom fast driven midi & standard simo. I was first on & made a complete balls up of it with 4 away. shot it after and straighted it. Shot 81 on the Red course but you need to be careful not to over lead quite a few of the birds. Excellent shoot though."

I make that a cool 168 and top banana for PW

Very nice shooting, chap :yes:

Thanks Chard I did have a good day but it's all in the mind most shooters go there thinking they can not win or get beaten by the pressure they put on themselfs. Dont bother with messing about with chokes and big load carts I shot half & three quarters with 7.5s eley superbs. Even though i messed up on the driven first time that was me not the gun or cartridge. If you fancy Doveridge on the 17th May I will be shooting it if your comming down let me know.

Riveting reading chapettes :yes::good:

No danger of me blowing a couple of hundred quid in a shoot off. I'd be better off spending it blowing me load elsewhere :yes:

57 red/62 black for a whopping 119 for me. Eat ya heart out George 'n **** :)

Edited by Bagsy

Thanks Chard I did have a good day but it's all in the mind most shooters go there thinking they can not win or get beaten by the pressure they put on themselfs. Dont bother with messing about with chokes and big load carts I shot half & three quarters with 7.5s eley superbs. Even though i messed up on the driven first time that was me not the gun or cartridge. If you fancy Doveridge on the 17th May I will be shooting it if your comming down let me know.

I felt horribly nervous at the start, but it did wear off a bit as the day went on. I don't think I'll be half as nervous next year, so I fully expect to be sweeping the board :good:

I would very much like to shoot at Doveridge, as I've never done so.

I'll give my diary some damned close scrutiny and see if a day pass might be a pissabollity :yes:

Think I got 5/8 on the driven simos. I'm normally better at those, because we have similar at Worsley from time to time. I think if I'd had another go I'd have cleared it