• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys I'm not gonna be able to get there :hmm:

Shoot well & by the looks of it the sun's gonna make an appearance :good:

SS

Got transport or other problem?

If it's transport: let me know asap, I'll pass your neck of the woods on the way through.

Lefty

As I am the first home I will kick the results show off. I didn't score as high as I did last year although I feel I shot better on a harder layout.

The usual suspects all put in a respectable show. I did not blank any stands and some of them are real bitches. I finished on 119/200 which was about right I think.

A couple of the Essex boys did some blinding shooting and some didn't.

All in all an excellent days shooting with some great company.

Cheers Guys, it was good to meet some more from the forum.

I'll have to show Chard the trick with the jam and my dog next time.

A lovely day out met with cracking weather and cracking company.

Got home very relaxed and now enjoying a nice cold one in the garden.

I was disappointed with my score on the first round (the red course) but thoroughly enjoyed the second round (the black course).

I am not going to post any scores until we hear back from Cat. I think he has his work cut out :innocent:

:innocent: Martin I thought you got the same as me? Well I thoroughly enjoyed the company and the shoot, very challenging, I was consistent, i got 62 and 62.

Started off well, straighted the first 2 stands on red then went down hill from there!!!!

I moaned like a bitch on the blacck half as there were lots of orange clays zipping accross greenery and although everyone took the ****, think how frustrating it would be for YOU!!! I just couldnt pick them up in time to shoot them.

i was dissapointed there were so many orange clays and feel i would have got more a more respectable score on the black shoot had there been more black ones!!!! Its BLOODY frustrating and theres NOTHING I can do about it!!!!

But a ****** GOOD DAY WAS HAD BY ALL!!!!!!!!

PDM, LV said Im ya daddy!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: Depite all the orange clays...........................

EE,

I don't remember you saying anything about the orange clays :innocent:

There was only a couple of stands with orange clays, don't know what the fuss is about.

How do you thing Cat feels? Throwing clays that match his skintone? He definetley has his work cut out tomorrow.

EDIT,

Was Tractorboy there? I don't remember seeing him.

Edited by MC

Shorer elderley chap? No wonder you shot so bad, I wouldn't worry about getting you gun fitted I would go and see an optician.

If you mean the vertically challenged member of our squad that was Lefty.

Just logged on and can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top day out in good weather and good company. Blooming eek that was a good bit of course setting. Not my best shooting by a long shot and deffo won't be challenging the top boys but hey, not too bad for local shooters :innocent:

Cheers Mung for the list and cheers all for the day :blink:

:lol: Yes very tall with the I love cat tee shirt on.............................

Nice to see my fan club's growing by the day :blink: ..........and well shot lads, I'll be at the ground nice and early tomorrow to have a gander at your scores before I venture forth.

I hear the weather's not going to be too good tomorrow, gale force winds and heavy showers, they reckon the course could shoot up to 15 birds harder. :innocent:

I'm also surprised PDLM couldn't recognise MC, he's the rather stout elderly guy with dark glasses and a white stick.. :lol: .

Cat.

:innocent: Yes very tall with the I love cat tee shirt on.............................

I was hoping that noone noticed that.

I wonder how many "I love Cat" posters Cat will see tomorrow, strategically placed to help him with his shooting.

Don't forget that he has a new gun and he will be all coy not to embarass himself in front of his new crush. Oh and forgetting the most important thing, the weather makes a shoot 10 birds harder.

The older guy was Chard, I wouldn't call him elderly.

Edited by MC

Nice to see my fan club's growing by the day :blink: ..........and well shot lads, I'll be at the ground nice and early tomorrow to have a gander at your scores before I venture forth.

I hear the weather's not going to be too good tomorrow, gale force winds and heavy showers, they reckon the course could shoot up to 15 birds harder. :innocent:

I'm also surprised PDLM couldn't recognise MC, he's the rather stout elderly guy with dark glasses and a white stick.. :lol: .

Cat.

You ain't shot it yet Big Boy,

They did have the trophy there today though, I had a look but for some reason I couldn't see your name on it. But then I suppose it wouldn't be as you have never won it.

I see you are worried as it was 10 birds harder during the week, now it is 15. Hell why don't we just give you a 30 bird start? If anyone could benefit from it I am sure the oldies could.