The Essex Team Shoot Booking Thread

Mungler

Okay, this thread is for the booking of the PW contingent at the Essex Team Shoot this year.

The Essex Team shoot is being run May 25th (Bank Holiday Monday) and we will be looking to get the earliest slots possible.

Post your name only if you are in and on, and PM me with you screen name, real name, address and contact number.

Booking in on this requires payment in full and up front - full details >>here<<

Nothing else please - I am merely booking this; I don't know what facilities will be there, whether it is fibre wad only, whether the burger van caters for vegitarians, whether dogs are welcome and I don't care if you are planning on going but subject to getting the time off work, child care, an early release from prison or otherwise. Remember this one is payment in full and up front.

If you back out at a later date you will be named and shamed as a time waster, decent excuses and much better offers will be allowed; indeed, if I am invited out on a drug fuelled binge with a couple of Page 3 girls on the Friday before then I will not be attending. Non attendance will result in a loss of deposit.

I actually believe that some of the core Essex shooters stand a chance of some silverware on this.

Teams are 5 men (obviously no women because we want a half tidy average score). I would propose:

Team 1.

Bagsy

Broken Man

Mungler

Peter De La Mare

Tosspot

You see how it works?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Team one has been booked as per the first post.

Anyone want to head up a second team? If so I have the contact details (I tried to book two slots but as I'm not a 'club' I can only book in one team).

Teams need to be five strong - £40 deposit required at time of booking.

Would be good to have two teams from here - winners get full bragging rights :P

If anyone drops out of team one then be sure to let me know asap so we can fill your place :good:

Essex Team 2 is at the moment

MC,

BTMS,

Evil Elvis,

There are two places still available and will be filled first come first served. I will be offering them to a couple of mates at the weekend if they are not filled by then.

We also need a team name,

Any suggestions?

Edited by MC