N&s - favourable experience

gasman

As a newcomer to shooting feathered rather than clay pigeons I have spent the last month shooting with an old hand (a million thanks Lol!) and assembling my own kit. I really fancied the sound of the N&S de-luxe seat/bag/gunslip combo, but after ordering and a bit of a delay Mike Slater apologetically informed me that a manufacturing glitch prevented him from shipping the seat, but offered a pack of flock shell decoys and a pack of their flexi-sticks as a goodwill gesture if I would settle for the standard seat bag. This was too good an offer to refuse, and I am very pleased with the result. The seat/bag is just what I was looking for and the flock shells combined with the flexi sticks yielded results this very afternoon in driving snow. The other new purchase I was trying out was some newly acquired thermal undies....... why did I wait so long!!, a good set of thermals should be above a box of cartridges on any pigeon shooters must-have list!