Beretta World Sporting / Club Beretta Shoot

Jim682e

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers chard :blush:

pdlm dissapeared for a while at one stage but when i looked he was at the 'JAM' stall :blush::good: and yes, they did have a jam stall. :blush:

all in all with all the detours due to crashes on the way down and way back. what should have been a 276 mile one way trip, turned into a 331 mile hike there, and 352 mile return. in all 12.25 hours driving for onr shoot. no wonder i cant be bothered with all that nowadays.

like i said before, the shoot was mediocre and im sure someone on form will be in the 113/115 easy enough. nothing to really challenge the shooter. or it might be me just wanting more challenging birds.

cheers chard :blush:

pdlm dissapeared for a while at one stage but when i looked he was at the 'JAM' stall :good::lol: and yes, they did have a jam stall. :blush:

all in all with all the detours due to crashes on the way down and way back. what should have been a 276 mile one way trip, turned into a 331 mile hike there, and 352 mile return. in all 12.25 hours driving for onr shoot. no wonder i cant be bothered with all that nowadays.

like i said before, the shoot was mediocre and im sure someone on form will be in the 113/115 easy enough. nothing to really challenge the shooter. or it might be me just wanting more challenging birds.

I bet he did the PDLM shuffle and you did the Beretta twitch :lol:

It was a summer boogie Jam-fest you went to really, not a shooting competition. :blush:

Get down - huuuuuurgh partysmiley048.gif

Glastonbury Meon Springs a go-go, be-bop-a-lula hip swing daddy :P

Edited by Chard

101 for me :hmm: but how would you know if you had to go back :hmm: (I know I dont) but a lad on our squad shot 113 and would have to travel from Suffolk tomorrow If he knew :hmm: NO WEB UPDATE :blink:

That doesn't look to be a bad score to me :lol:

I was a bit surprised they aren't updating the site with the scores on the doors :hmm:

That's surprising. King George and Ben Husthewaite both shot on Friday and don't appear to have made it through.

How strange. :lol:

No, not at all, when you consider the way they set the shoot out. :hmm:

Everybody ends up getting totally different targets, as one trap runs out, they start buttoning another one alongside it. :blink:

Now how fair is that,,?? :hmm:

Cat.

George did not shoot it :yes: (i was with him) and they had no double traps :lol:

Well, they did last time I shot it, perhaps someone's told them it's not exactly the done thing.

I just had a call from Martin, he shot a 97 :good: , but Chezza did a 106. :lol:

His verdict............bit of a straw bale shoot, nothing to get at all excited about. :good:

Cat.