Beretta World Sporting / Club Beretta Shoot

Jim682e

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That score sheet only goes to prove that the way the classifications are done doesn't work. How can several B class shooters score that high? The winning B class score was not that far off overall high gun.

That score sheet only goes to prove that the way the classifications are done doesn't work. How can several B class shooters score that high? The winning B class score was not that far off overall high gun.

Yawn. For someone who is so clearly anti-CPSA/Registered shoots, you don't half bang on about it a lot :good:

Yawn. For someone who is so clearly anti-CPSA/Registered shoots, you don't half bang on about it a lot :good:

Northern monkey is about right for you isn't it.

I couldn't care less about your poxy regulated registered world, however I would be pretty ****** off that someone supposedly in B class nearly manages to outshoot the so called elite.

Even someone like yourself can see that that ain't right.

Northern monkey is about right for you isn't it.

I couldn't care less about your poxy regulated registered world, however I would be pretty ****** off that someone supposedly in B class nearly manages to outshoot the so called elite.

Even someone like yourself can see that that ain't right.

Now now, no need to get personal MC :good: I just find it curious that somebody who has only ever shot one registered shoot seems determined to throw his 2 penneth into absolutely any thread which mentions the CPSA/Classifications/Registered Shoots etc. Usually with the same old, tired, regurgitated rhetorics. For somebody who disinterested, you seem to show a lot of interest. :good:

Paulos

Furthermore, in relation to sandbagging claims. I have stolen this from another forum so compliments to the poster JohnnyT:

Take a look at the class winners for B & C and see how any of the top 5 in each class are genuine shots in that class - better still I'll do it at lunch and prepare an analysis - watch this space!

OK top 5 in B and C looked at

of these only one in each class has shot at more than 500 clays in the last two years. For me that puts them beyond suspicion in addition these two also only just missed out on being in the class above.

Of the rest

Some have high rankings in FITASC ie B and several have high AR rankings and trap rankings. Many are new(ish) members as denoted by high numbers, Several of the people that did well in this class shoot a lot at southodwn and barrowheath - perhaps the target presentations were similar to these grounds so they just looked familiar. Also I guess that C or B classs if all you shoot is Southdown may well reflect in higher scores at easier shoots.

Final musings - two beyond reproach, 1 a bit dodgy looking the rest probably newbies having a good day.

That only goes to show that sandbagging is rife throughout the registered world and the classifiactions are wrong.

I am entitled to my opinion on whatever matter I choose and it seem completely amazing to me that so called intelligent people keep driving thousands of miles to shoot and then get beaten by the sandbaggers. And then they go back and do it all again.

Are you saying that because I have only shot one registered shoot I am not entitled to an opinion? Is it my fault that there isn't any registered shoots in Essex? I enjoy clay shooting immensely and I can shoot every saturday and sunday within a 25 mile radius of my house so why would I want to traipse all over the country to do it?

Why is it the the Essex branch of the CPSA hold their team selection shoots in SUffolk and Sussex? Especially when the person who runs one ground in Essex is (or was) on the Essex comittee? Is it because they do not know their **** from their elbow or that they couldn't organise a **** up in a brewery?

Or maybe the real truth is that said ground doesn't want anything to do with the CPSA.

The other thing I find amazing is that the Beretta World was described on the "Other" forum as being a haybale and nothing to testing. Yet such low scores? Did you only take 100 cartridges for a 120 bird shoot?

Or maybe the weather made it harder on the day you shot it.