2 in a row

ollie

F#ck that was nerve racking, but Ireland managed to scrape through and that is 2 times in a row that Ireland have beaten them.

Fair play to England, although Ireland wasn't great England played better than they did in the first 2 games.

Roll on France and Wales now ;) and hopefully the grand slam will be ours :D

Ollie - O'Gara was good today! He's a bit of a legend now, but tell me, whatever happened to David Humphreys I haven't heard anything of him since I was living in belfast myself, fair play he's in the Ulster team so we all pumped him up - but has he had a loss of form lately, it seems O'Gara is always played over him?

Teal, Its nothing to do with Davids play, its to do with the same old thing. You cant have an Ulster man starting on a home venue at landsdown road. (Politics) Don't get me wrong O'Garra is a good player. I would still prefer to see David starting i think he works well with stringer.

Teal, Its nothing to do with Davids play, its to do with the same old thing. You cant have an Ulster man starting on a home venue at landsdown road. (Politics) Don't get me wrong O'Garra is a good player. I would still prefer to see David starting i think he works well with stringer.

Sure isn't everything in Ireland to do with politics but we'll not get into that. I personally think that o'gara is a better player than humpreys and I don't think that humpreys would have scored them 2 dropgoals in the first half.