new PB

tommy trucker

Im not being funny Tommy, as you are obviously a very skilled marksman, but I was taught as long ago as 1984 never to take a shot with a High velocity rifle over the brow of a hill which could conceal a walker or other lifestock from view

Was that bunny on that Hillock or in the field the other side.

I assume it was a completely safe shot. ??

FM

****. Thats awesome B) nice shot. Any rats in the area :) B) Was thinking along the same lines as the latter threads but if you know the land as well as it seems and been there some years then good on you. Just out of curiosity, is the rifle in the 2nd photo the same as your avatar with the red baron in your hands??

Tommy,

Nice shooting mate, its good to see someone pushing the limits with rifles like yours.

Rifles like yours have a great range and we should push them to their limits once in a while if the shot is safe.

It feels good when you take a shot like that, I don’t have any experience in long range stuff out of the forces, but I when I get a rifle that can make them sort of shots then they will be getting taken on a regular basis.

Good shooting,

The PM

****. Thats awesome B) nice shot. Any rats in the area :) B) Was thinking along the same lines as the latter threads but if you know the land as well as it seems and been there some years then good on you. Just out of curiosity, is the rifle in the 2nd photo the same as your avatar with the red baron in your hands??

the rifle is the same one mate :lol: