car swap

johndeerejoe

im looking to swap my ford focus estate Gihi 1.8 deisel it has 179.000 on the clock air con cd player heated front and rear windows colour is dark blue its a gd wagon in fair nick for its age x reg.

i value it at £1700 im looking to swap it for a 4x4 would prefer a pick up but not ruling out anything that is offered so if you are interested please pm me

Wisebuyers rate the car at the following values, i would think that this pretty much the right figure probably a little high.

Retail: £1,800

Private Good: £1,330

Private Average: £970

Private Poor: £680

Part Exchange: £1,100

Trade: £995

im looking to swap my ford focus estate Gihi 1.8 deisel it has 179.000 on the clock air con cd player heated front and rear windows colour is dark blue its a gd wagon in fair nick for its age x reg.

i value it at £1700 im looking to swap it for a 4x4 would prefer a pick up but not ruling out anything that is offered so if you are interested please pm me

I would like to swap my green frontera great runner only used for fishing, shooting (lamping that sort of thing). Looking to swap for an X5 (new'ish) Do i have any takers? lol

Good luck mate