Zoli Kronos

Gordon R

I like trap guns. They are all I own. I have an XT Browning sat in my safe. I am not using it - my lad won't have it as a gift.

I thought I might swap it for something else. Lack of something to spend my money on. If I don't buy a gun, I will probably invest in more tools for my garage. I have many thosands of pounds worth, but you can never have too many. Bit like guns.

I might well try one - now understand the PM.

Edited by Gordon R

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Swillington Shooting today to have a look at a Kronos. Mega let down. Ticket was £200 more than on Guntrader. The action sounded tinny when shutting. Taking the forend off revealed the barrel did not lock securely in the action. I could feel the play, although the lad behind the counter said he could not feel any. It was definitely there. He didn't know whether the gun was a Trap or Sporter - it was a Trap. Gun felt clumsy and heavy.

G

was at swilly this very afternoon for an air rifle and as luck would have it i'm lloking for a trap gun-I'd seen the zoli on GT and it fitted my bill for features.

I had a look and yep it spelt cheap perazzi copy to me

best off sticking to a beretta trap gun for me.

On another note-is it me or is the owner at swilly born ignorant? He was looking at me like I had thieved a gun as I was perusing the racks-despite have just parted with 350 notes up stairs. The place is a tip,smells of damp and has nil of the stock actually in the shop thats on the website.

good luck with the search

fudd

Service was patchy. They didn't look enthusiastic and when I pointed out the gun was loose, the lad went very unenthusiastic. Said it wasn't loose and had no play, which is rubbish. I took forend off and wiggled the barrels - could feel a definite clunk. It was a poor example. Bought a gun there before and they we okay. I was surprised at limited number of guns. Malmo near Lancaster must have three or four times the number, as do Bamfords at Eccleston.

Shop looks pokey and grubby at back of the counter. They need to bring into this century. It was a 104 mile round trip for me, to see a gun which I wouldn't have crossed the road to see. Ticket said £1395 - on Guntrader at £1195. Looked about £600 to me.

Tweedledee - I have a Guerini Summit 32" Trap - love it. Just looking to swap my Browning Ultra XT Trap - 32" with Teagues for something more like the Guerini, which has a far better stock for me - bigger pistol grip. It's just stuck in the safe.

Edited by Gordon R

• 2 months later...