does your dog do anything unusual?

dustyfox

i had a JRT that loved tea, but would only drink it if it was cold and had sugar in it - she lived until she was 17 so did her no harm

and i have got a cocker spaniel at the moment that does a great impression of a seal and tries to dive under the water to retrieve stones, sunday she managed to actually come out of the river with a stone in her mouth

the missus' collie will look around the room for little black flies/ spiders that sit in the corner between the wall and the ceiling and bark at them until you remove them.

she also seems addicted to laying in muddy puddles.

stupid mutt. :good:

My dog enjoys a good game of hide n seek :good: . If I throw a stick or whatever down the lawn and go and hide while she's getting it, she won't give up till she finds me. I usually give it away by laughing so much hearing galloping round the house haha. Even ran down the road once and she still found me :good:

She loves going in the car too. If she hears someone getting the car keys she goes mental :P

Bertie tries to retrieve live swans, not funny, especially when walking past a well known holiday park back home, kept everyone amused for hours ( I do mean hours), now he's always on a lead before we get to water with a chance of having a swan at around, including the estuary.

M.