LAND ROVER'S ARE THE ONLY 4X4 WORTH HAVING

George1990

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right George but now you have invited people that tell you that 'I once towed a landie out of 17 metres of concrete with my japcrapskihonda wearing road rubber and I didn't even select 4 wheel drive' :hmm:;):yes:

Put your tin hat on sunbeam as you will need it :lol:

LB

Edited by lurcherboy

I drove a last of the TD5 defenders all afternoon around the Cotswolds. It is modified with stiffer suspension for towing and chipped to 180BHP and with disco Mk2 gear set in ......Nice to see over hedges but I would rather drive my wifes Yaris (just not in mud).

And this is not a joke (although it was funny) I did this to help a mate out who bought a Rangerover 200Tdi. The funny bit, he paid up the money came out, put the key in and it was broken down already! LOL

OK it was just a dodgy solenoid but maybe the way it will go on ...?

I`m not sure about landies, i went out one night lamping with a friend i was towing a trailer with a quad bike attached to my ford Ranger, he was in a 109, went through some boggy clay that had been churned up by the ploughing and other tractors going through, i made it through no problems at all, he came along lost traction then started sinking and couldn`t free himself, i towed him out with my trailer and quad bike still attached, we both thought that maybe Landies aren`t that great all the time just some of the time.

The other day

I spent 25 mins turning a key and making a whirrrring click click noise

I then sat in an uncomforatble seat in the cold for another hour

I then removed all the skin from my knuckles

and then I finished by gettting a load of twenty pound notes and burning them

Welcome to my patented landrover simulator :hmm:;):yes::lol: :lol:

Deffinatley true, i have 2 already so i would know, but they are also expensive to maintain and you have to like getting you hands dirty (especially with a series 2)

but jimny seems to be a good shooting waggon that needs little maintenance

this is the funny bit loads of Landrover owners have more than one, or a spare for spares. They just don't get the fact that if you bought a reliable Jap 4x4 you don't need to buy 2 of them just so one works :hmm:

I just can't get on with a vehicle that has a ride so rough you're likely to get piles, heater that might as well not be there and I don't have the luxury of going 40mph everywhere. But I'm sure they're the best 4x4 by far ;)

hi guys... could do with a bit of help... i need a 4x4 for adout £2500... but WHAT ONE :hmm:;)

i cant carry my pigeon shooting stuff anymore .. < eg hide. and a million shells >

and you never no i could do some green lanes..

ps plus i dont want a car thats going to only do 20 mpg

land rover 90 ; diso ; jeep ; rangerover 25DSE hellllppppppppp

cheers David

Edited by David 686