Decoying equipment

Hello lads,I recieved A crow pecker,pigeon pecker,A flapper and some shells this morning and i must say i am absolutely delighted with them.The shells are superb and the peckers are very realistic and also very well engineered.I have the flapper that moves the birds wings back and forth as apposed to up and down which personally i think is more realistic as the wings return back to the birds body.I will be taking the gear out over the weekend and will let you know how i get on.

Regards sean ;)  :)

Went out this morning for a bash at the crows.We set up a rotor,flapper and a pecker and had some superb sport,shot 30 odd crows.It wasnt untill we decided to fetch the rotor in that we learned just how deadly the flapper and peckers are.I found that the flapper drew birds from quite a distance,not all of the birds responded but a good percentage did.I also found that the birds came in more confidently without the rotor.I can highly reccomend the flappers and peckers and i was amazed at their pulling power.

Regards sean  ;)

I've had similar experiances using my rotor with crows,they seem to wise up very quickly and then aviod it like mad,i think its even more important to keep ringing the changes trip to trip with corvoids than pigeons,and try not to over use particular things,having said that when they take a shine to it they seem to come into it allmost suicideally.