What Gun

bullet boy

What gun did you always want to own and drool over?When i was a young lad my cousin had a Weirauch HW80 .22 Air-rifle,-I loved it and wanted to have one,but all these years i never ever bought one as guns evolved sort of speak.At the moment though i`m dreaming of a 50 cal although i`ll probably never get to own one but maybe i`ll be able to shoot one someday-I`ll just have to keep dreaming!What do you think?

From your list bullet boy I think you have enough :yes: lol

Na if you want go to a range and have a go with a 50 cal :oops: But I wouldn't buy one, there probally like £20 a round Also the fact id like to see you get one on your FAC ) :oops:

I would love a Coach Gun shotgun, 20" double barrel with the cocking hammers. Or a 6 shot revolver in 357 mag, although both are illegal over here :good:

From your list bullet boy I think you have enough :good: lol

Na if you want go to a range and have a go with a 50 cal :good: But I wouldn't buy one, there probally like £20 a round Also the fact id like to see you get one on your FAC ) :good:

I would love a Coach Gun shotgun, 20" double barrel with the cocking hammers. Or a 6 shot revolver in 357 mag, although both are illegal over here :hmm:

:oops::oops: You can never have enough guns Bigthug. :yes:

What gun did you always want to own and drool over?When i was a young lad my cousin had a Weirauch HW80 .22 Air-rifle,-I loved it and wanted to have one,but all these years i never ever bought one as guns evolved sort of speak.At the moment though i`m dreaming of a 50 cal although i`ll probably never get to own one but maybe i`ll be able to shoot one someday-I`ll just have to keep dreaming!What do you think?

same here :yes:

I used to want a BSA Mercury and a Webley Hawk with the 2 barrels.Nowadays I would like something in 12g that shoots heat seeking cartridges.

On a serious note I am thinking of applying for a fac but am put off by the additional hassle.I am also telling myself that all the walked up stuff I do with the SG is good exercise.I have started exploring a a couple of fields that used to look boring but have found they are stuffed full of rabbits and crow that are hard to get with the sg.

I used to want a BSA Mercury and a Webley Hawk with the 2 barrels.Nowadays I would like something in 12g that shoots heat seeking cartridges.

On a serious note I am thinking of applying for a fac but am put off by the additional hassle.I am also telling myself that all the walked up stuff I do with the SG is good exercise.I have started exploring a a couple of fields that used to look boring but have found they are stuffed full of rabbits and crow that are hard to get with the sg.

The hassle is worth it if you ask my Dad!He never liked Airguns but after him seeing my FAC Rapid in action he eventually bought one.After zeroing it for the first time this morning he is amazed at the performance.I think you will be amazed too. :yes::oops:

Ever since I saw one in my old local gunshop I wanted a Silver Pigeon 5. It was the most beautiful shotgun I had ever seen and felt right when I picked it up. Guess what? I own one now!

As far as other weapons go, I'm not too fussed. I've shot pistols I like, rifles too, but I could live without them.

I have held/owned/shot many differnt caliber rifles/pistols over the years. I would love to own a Blaser rifle and have always wanted to own a set of duelling pistols. Something with a bit of history behind them.

I've seen prices from around £150 right up to many thousands. one day, I will get to own a set.