Beretta 470 silver hawk 20 bore

supergame

A friend I shoot with has just a acquired a Beretta 470 Silver Hawk 20 bore.  Its a superb little gun to shoot with.  But there is a problem when it comes to eject.  The ejectors work fine but the cartridges just seem to get stuck.  It would be much appreciated if anyone could advise a cartridge brand to try.  

So far we have tried Express HV 28 gram and gamebore 28 gram loads, both of which remain in the chambers although the ejectors seem very positive.

Thanks for the help.  I've seen the recent articles and letters in sporting gun.  We have tried both fibre wads and plastic with the same results.  

I had heard about the polishing out of the chambers so it looks like thats the next step.

If anyone else has any idea of any further loads that would possibly work please let me know.

Problem solved. My mate managed to get hold of some Rinchester Rangers and they eject no problem.

It appears that the crimp when open doesn't open as far as the other cartridges fired ( Gamebore,Express ).

Trouble is Winchester are hard to get hold of at the moment.

Thanks for the advice from those who posted  ;)