east anglian game fair

tractorboy

hi all its game fair season

so any body interested going to naaaaarfuk on th 25th/26 of april 2009

should be a good one it was last year so this is where mikey take starts as well :lol::hmm:

hopefully be there on one of those days :good:;)

ps harnser hope you had a good harvest of turnips and carrots for the entrance fee this year .

ay ya got a lioit boiy :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. It's in Naaaaaarfuk and bad stuff happens to me up there.

I'll have to see if my insurance will let me make the trip and if my jabs are up to date.

Wookie ,

So glad you are updating your your jabs . wouldnt want you to bring rabies into the county .

Harnser .

Dont worry tractor boy , all the major banks here in Norfolk have automatic turnip despensing machines . You just have to put your credit card thingy in the machine and it will dispence you a bucket of turnips . Quite clever really .

Harnser .

I am a Norfolk man and i glory in this fact . Horatio Nelson .

Dont worry tractor boy , all the major banks here in Norfolk have automatic turnip despensing machines . You just have to put your credit card thingy in the machine and it will dispence you a bucket of turnips . Quite clever really .

Harnser .

I am a Norfolk man and i glory in this fact . Horatio Nelson .

ok harnser still got sum left from laaast year so will have plenty also i put 2 turnips and a spud behind the bar for the ale last year to so should have enough for ale. is thaart winston the singing yokel bloooke going to be tharr as well ?? rioght ol larrffff he waassss be up thar on thar sunday i reckon. got to get the hoss an cart dun and jabs sorted out too :( :lol::yes:

tb

I will be there, but not sure which day yet. Ive got a load of camo goretex gloves to sell, i bought a batch of seconds and have been stuck with them due to them having 6 fingers, if all them suffolk boys turn up i should get rid easy

mikee lol

I am so glad I live next door to tractorboy. The language barrier was a sticking point at firstwhen I moved to Suffolk, until he taught me how to drink proper beer, eat carrots and turnips.

Ian the beer stick might need bringing out of hibernation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going when the men are going Sunday after church just before the singing...........

Toodlepip

Brian

I am so glad I live next door to tractorboy. The language barrier was a sticking point at firstwhen I moved to Suffolk, until he taught me how to drink proper beer, eat carrots and turnips.

Ian the beer stick might need bringing out of hibernation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going when the men are going Sunday after church just before the singing...........

Toodlepip

Brian

Loverly to see you posting again Brian . Best wishes , Mick .

is this fair any good? many trade stands there?

I think there is just a beer tent and root vegetable stall there. I heard you may get a pony ride this year as they are trying to bring the Fair in line with others around the country. This may take some time....For them to catch up that is...

i would love to go, but after reading a thread some time back im a bit scared to, it was something along the lines of baldrick i think it was saying about him giving SOME of the grenades he had to the police and the others from Narfuk having weaponary just to hold off the other counties :S im a bit worried, (i hear bad things about norfolk :yes:) i bet all this "game fair" isnt even real, its just an ambush put together by the norfolkians to "control" the population of the other counties to lower the risk of invasion :hmm:

Happy Shooting

Mark

:yes:

(ill see about coming along... its a bit of a way but heck it might be worth it (do i get my jabs at the norfolk border or must i speak to my gp???)

Mark,

It isn't so the norfolkonians can control the population they host a "dummy" game fair to get some "fresh" blood for their gene pool.

Trouble is a lot of people crossing the border come from suffolk. Not really the sort of genes any self respecting county want are they?

Mark,

It isn't so the norfolkonians can control the population they host a "dummy" game fair to get some "fresh" blood for their gene pool.

Trouble is a lot of people crossing the border come from suffolk. Not really the sort of genes any self respecting county want are they?

Members of the Suffolk militia will be diverting signs on the day to prevent any collaboration.....

I might go but was a it all depends on whether I can get a free ticket from my usual contacts.......

i would love to go, but after reading a thread some time back im a bit scared to, it was something along the lines of baldrick i think it was saying about him giving SOME of the grenades he had to the police and the others from Narfuk having weaponary just to hold off the other counties :S im a bit worried, (i hear bad things about norfolk :yes: ) i bet all this "game fair" isnt even real, its just an ambush put together by the norfolkians to "control" the population of the other counties to lower the risk of invasion :hmm:

Happy Shooting

Mark

:yes:

(ill see about coming along... its a bit of a way but heck it might be worth it (do i get my jabs at the norfolk border or must i speak to my gp???)

I have only retained that small cache of explosives (and other assorted anti-personnel weaponry) to protect Norfolk's enviable genetic purity, in case of a full-scale uprising by the filthy peasants of Suffolk and Cambridge.

Jim, it is quite an impressive root vegetable stand: the Baldrick family is contributing a particularly large and beautiful turnip (probably a real candidate for 'Best in Show').

Mark,

being a norfolk lad i would like to inform you all the correct term is "norky" well my cockney mate thinks it is, and as for

our gene pool, long may it stay uncontaminated by those dodgy suffolk 6 finger and webbed feet genes

i,ll be there on the sunday, i'll be the bloke being chased around by the afore mentioned suffolk interlopers :yes:

mikee