east anglian game fair

tractorboy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being a norfolk lad i would like to inform you all the correct term is "norky" well my cockney mate thinks it is, and as for

our gene pool, long may it stay uncontaminated by those dodgy suffolk 6 finger and webbed feet genes

i,ll be there on the sunday, i'll be the bloke being chased around by the afore mentioned suffolk interlopers :good:

mikee

The last few years i've bin busy but this year I'm at hum and i'm gorta pop in. Hells bells wi' all the peasants decending i'll lock up me daughters!

being a norfolk lad i would like to inform you all the correct term is "norky" well my cockney mate thinks it is, and as for

our gene pool, long may it stay uncontaminated by those dodgy suffolk 6 finger and webbed feet genes

i,ll be there on the sunday, i'll be the bloke being chased around by the afore mentioned suffolk interlopers :good:

mikee

There will be no interloping, just a few suffolk militia who will spike the doughnut and burger vans.

I represent that remark!!

There will be no COVERING of the carrots in Balsamic Vineger, the swede will be tenderly mashed and fluffed, the roasties will be well greased in goose fat. Us Suffolk people no how to treat our FRIENDS

Brian (Ex Essex Boy. STILL A SWEATY, Now been indoctorined Suffolkite)

Long live the penguin (Only if it lives in my shed)

BTMS

Mrs Sweepy,

Plus one from Shropshire :good:

Now i have two Dates.

Should i tell Sweepy (though i think i could quite easy mislay him somewhere between the beer tent And the sheep shearing man).

Your be able to spot me i be the lady in high heels and not wellies.

Us Essex girls dress with style and finesse. :lol::hmm:

xxxSuzy

Edited by Mrs Sweepy

O your ok Mr Pavman

I know what gender Taggy is. ;)

Am surpise you are their.

Are you making the guest appearance at the show.

I know you are a very busy man.What with movies in the pipeline and the modeling contract you have with the certain high street store (sorry have i said to much) :oops:

I hope i havent let the cat out of the bag now. :good:

xxxSuzy(your no 1 fan) ;)

P.s

Do the store let you keep the underwear afterwards . :good:

Well I had better save some money beers for |Paul and SS Thank you both guys both of you have been brilliant.

Paul has always been a gent, and looked after us PW members without shouting about it. A true gent.

SS Thank you.

Brian

Paul has always been a gent, and looked after us PW members without shouting about it. A true gent.

Brian

:good:

Sorry missed your call earlier Brian, I was hoping you'd phone back to save me from a boring day doing nothing in particular.

Clays on 25th if you're up for it. Missed the one in March due to the Weather and Going out that night, but definitely want to get to the next one if you and TB are up for it. Do a 100 birds?

SS