tractorboy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O your ok Mr Pavman

I know what gender Taggy is. ;)

Am surpise you are their.

Are you making the guest appearance at the show.

I know you are a very busy man.What with movies in the pipeline and the modeling contract you have with the certain high street store (sorry have i said to much) :oops:

I hope i havent let the cat out of the bag now. :hmm:

xxxSuzy(your no 1 fan) ;)

P.s

Do the store let you keep the underwear afterwards . :blink:

i should be heading over sunday if i can blag a ticket be pleased to meet the clan Suzy, I may be able to give my supervisor the slip :oops:

Thanks again to Paul.

Free pass and discount to PW what more can us Tight fisted Poor Scots (ex Essex and Now Suffolk) people want.

I know we are financially bound bound by the rules (sponsers etc), but what about service and loyalty?

Paul excels in both!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Mods

Brian

yeah but it's no different to shooting a local round plus teas........apparently. Figured it'll add a nice element to the day and if don't shoot that weekend it'll have be ages since and until my next.

Edited by Markio

Well seeing as though it is always me who ends up buying the teas and when you offer they are always free, it would be rude not to shoot with you.

I will put a gun in the car. :rolleyes:

Alright then, sounds good. Unless it's ******* it down then maybe not! :oops:

thats very kind paul can i blag it for sunday? got to meet suzy and taggy

A man of your means should have let that ticket go to the local lads who need it most in times of recession....... If I can't get me and her indoors in through the fence we are knackered.

I might tap John Bidwell up and see if he can get me in if I throw a few clays for him. Or I might stand on the roof of the truck and watch the show as best I can from the A47.

Have fun guys.

just got back from the local witch doctor jabs now up to date (bird flu, rabbies,canary fever ect ect) been to the corn exchange to get some turnips and swedes for the local currency now just got to get the hossses blinkers ready when we get to the border crossing so the old gal dont get upset by those darn natives at schole. see ya all in the beer tent 12pm sunday :blush::lol::good::good:

Gone to jammie dodger.

Thanks Paul - very generous of you. i think my Brother In Law is planning to come with me but I suspect he won't be able to make it. If that is the case i'll be there at 9am Sunday morning and i'll give someone else the spare ticket if they need it. I'll let you know what the BIL says tomorrow.

Cheers, JD