POST A PICTURE OF YOUR 4x4

Lloyd90

Can't believe there isn't one of these already here stickied! The gun section has one, the dog section has one, the DIY section has one.

Now get up the pictures of your 4x4's chaps, this includes quads, or ATV and any vehicle you use for getting around on the farms to shoot. Regular cars not included :hmm:

Thought it would be fun to get up pictures of the off raoders, im sure some of them are heavily modded :cry1:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was also a dead one from fleabay, only had a broken gearbox so not lots of small jobs, one big one instead,

it is a clasic land rover where only the needed works, ie no heater or blower, i need to do that when i get it insired

Mot passed a couple of weeks ago first time with only one minor - anti roll bar bush :shifty:

post-13754-1236294124.jpg

Ere be mine - but wifey calls it hers :hmm: I've blacked the wheels since taking this piccy.

DirtyGerty-1.jpg

But I get to use Fleabags when I'm in Cornwall... He's blacked his wheels since this piccy was taken too. :shifty:

Wolf1.jpg

Edited by Dave-G