POST A PICTURE OF YOUR 4x4

Lloyd90

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yes: Yeh cheers warlock i know i should but it took me about half an hour to even do it i not bothered about the antis i am proud of what i do i got a lamp on roof a BASC sticker on the side why should i hide , no disrespect to others but its a works motor its supposed to advertise anyhow they gotta catch me first :yes::hmm: no seriously imagine parked up in a supermarket yeh see a motor for vermin control oh lets scratch it never happens why hide what we love sod em if they want to give me their views that means i can give them mine & ram it down their throats for advising me i live in west yorkshire where the views might be differant from the south but hay i,ll fly the flag for anybody should i get it camoed up well its like football fans they wear their colours why cant we at this rate we going to end up secret handshake in a back room ???

:yes: Yeh cheers warlock i know i should but it took me about half an hour to even do it i not bothered about the antis i am proud of what i do i got a lamp on roof a BASC sticker on the side why should i hide , no disrespect to others but its a works motor its supposed to advertise anyhow they gotta catch me first :hmm:??? no seriously imagine parked up in a supermarket yeh see a motor for vermin control oh lets scratch it never happens why hide what we love sod em if they want to give me their views that means i can give them mine & ram it down their throats for advising me i live in west yorkshire where the views might be differant from the south but hay i,ll fly the flag for anybody should i get it camoed up well its like football fans they wear their colours why cant we at this rate we going to end up secret handshake in a back room ???

Not so much Anti`s but more cloning vehicles, if someone owns a black land rover and fancies a new identity your`s would look pretty good :yes:

It`s been done before.

I have to ask but did you seriously park your 4 x 4 in the mud, get out, walk through said mud, then take a picture? :yes:

i personally would have found some firmer ground lol.

:yes: lol

next time i'll leave it in tesco car park with all the others :hmm:

post-158-1236549598.jpg post-158-1236549612.jpg post-158-1236549624.jpg

Proper tyres, Winches, Ground Anchors, Exhaust Air Jacks

are all starting to seem really interesting accessories right now

After 2 1/2 hours & cutting a lump off a wooden high seat............... I got out :birthday:

Ok, back to what it should be doing>

post-158-1236633865.jpg

Yep, I know where 4 Low is - it was special sticky stuff & pressures 23 & 26

- EDITED to answer a few questions

Edited by AndyCM

I bet your farmers happy. :lol:

We got the quad stuck just after christmas helping the farmer out and went exactly where he said..Quad got stuck..farmer still moaned and then after said he had got it stuck in the same place a week before.. :lol::yes:

post-158-1236549598.jpg post-158-1236549612.jpg post-158-1236549624.jpg

Proper tyres, Winches, Ground Anchors, Exhaust Air Jacks

are all starting to seem really interesting accessories right now

After 2 1/2 hours & cutting a lump off a wooden high seat............... I got out :yes:

I have a winch & a ground anchor and to be honest never needed it (Drive a Ford Ranger) but i have crossed people that have and lent it to them and they are fantastic bits of kit, they work in seconds.

Your tyres look very hard in the photos didn`t letting air our work?

What vehicle is it? looks like a nice little 4 x 4.