if you wat one of these get one of these

tommy trucker

i went out this morning for a call, up at 5am arived at the farm 6.15

called for a while but all i saw was 4 roe and called a cat. back to the farm i went

where i met up with the farmer and he told me he had seen a fox on a few occaisions further down the road, onhearing this i just had to have ago but time was getting on, it was now 7.50.

i drove down the road parked up and went into the field which was surrounded by woodland, within 2 mins of calling i spotted a fox come to the face of the wood 200yds or so away, then i lost it. i called again and a fox ran out of the wood fullsteam ahead straight at me it got to 80 yds off me and stopped, i sqeazed the trigger and put her to bed for good. i think it was the same fox all along. i would truly recomend the fox whistle to evreyone who calls foxes, i've lost count how many i've shot now by using this call :devil: :o

Edited by tommy trucker

yea top job TT, :sly: I"m deffo calling FOXSHOT tomorrow to order myself one! :lol:

when you get one let me know how you get on with it.

they are a **** to master :lol: but practice makes perfect :)

well my whistle arrived! bin practising :D so far sounds like I"v trod on my ferret :lol::lol:

here is a couple of diagrams for you to try. this is the way i use the whistle.i find it easier this way rather than what the instructions say :sly: . by altering the hieght the whistle sits on the back of your tonge you get different tones. by moving the tip of you tonge and altering the strength that you blow your whistle will give your call what i call FEELING. just keep practicing lads and i'm sure you will master it.

Cheers TT.

My whistle arrived this morning (when I called in my order the guy said they were going like hot cakes !) - so have been practising all day.

It seems to work really well one way up but not the other.

Looking forward to the fist real use one night soon.

Andy CM

Edited by AndyCM